WHERE: Lakes of WDW resorts.
AGE RESTRICTIONS: If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission.
PRICE: See below.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Call 001-407-939-2277 from the UK 407-939-2277 once in Florida to book your Fishing Excursion and for further information. All fishing is done on a catch-and-release system. Reservations can be made 90 days ahead.
Cast out your line and reel in the fun on a two-hour fishing excursion in the lakes of the Walt Disney World Resort. You and up to four other Guests set out on a private catch-and-release fishing trip full of sun, fun and fish. The boat captain is always helpful for baiting your hook, unhooking your catches and taking pictures of your catch.
Fishing Excursion Times & Prices:
7:00 a.m. – US$260
10:00 a.m. – US$260
1:30 p.m. – US$230
Extended excursions are also available.
All Walt Disney World Resort Guided Fishing Excursions include:
- An experienced guide
- Rod and reel
- Artificial and live bait
- One year BASS membership
Guided Fishing Excursions are available at the following Resort Marinas:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Downtown Disney Marketplace
Roll up your pant legs and hunker down for a day of fishing – the old fashioned way. Find your ideal spot, cast out your line and enjoy some dockside Cane Pole Fishing.
Dockside Fishing is available, without advance reservations, at the following Resort locations:
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside from 7:00am – 3:00pm
- Family plan for up to 6 guests: $13.32 per 30 minutes
- Per person up to 30 minutes: $4.02
- Pole, bait and dock time included
- Last poles out at 2:30pm
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds from 9:00am – 5:00pm
- All day casting rod: $9.52
- 30 minute cane pole: $4.00
- 30 minute casting pole: $5.50
- All day cane pole: $8.86
- Worms & Wigglers: $3.68
- Night crawlers: $3.89