Lake County Waterways
Mount Dora, FL 32757
Scenic Boat Tours: Enjoy the natural habitat of Lake Dora, “The most beautiful mile of water in the world,” where you can expect to see nature and wildlife at its finest!
Mount Dora Canal Cruise is a 2hr cruise where you’ll be sure to see a bit of Lake County history.
Chain of Lakes Pleasure Cruise offers an opportunity to several unique sites of nature
Sunset Cruise, which departs once daily (call for reservations and times) is a 1.5hr cruise that will take you around beautiful Lake Beauclair where it’s not uncommon to spot Bald Eagles high in the tree tops.
All daily cruises run in accordance with daylight savings time:
Summer: 11:00am | 1:30pm | 4:00pm
Winter: 10:00am | 12:30pm | 3:pm
- Anniversaries / Weddings
- Bachelor Parties / Bridal Showers
- Create your own cruise
- Engagement Parties
- Private Parties
Call for Specialty Cruise reservations. Price and departure times vary for these cruises.
Guided Segway Tours
140 W 5th Ave
Mt Dora, FL 32757
You will then leave the Palm Island Park and head out through beautiful and historic neighborhoods while riding by several of the town’s well known and historic Bed & Breakfasts. The tour will then turn back towards town via the Historic Lakeside Inn which was built in 1883 and still retains its original charm. After enjoying the gorgeous view westward across Lake Dora you will begin your return trip back through town to the home base on 5th Avenue.
This tour will show you a side of Mount Dora that you will not want to miss and can only see on a Segway!
Imagine the delight of your guests when they are entertained by elegant carriage rides - have a carriage pick up you and your guests from their Bed & Breakfast and delivered to your favorite restaurant.
Ride options in Mount Dora…
The private carriage ride during normal operating hours is $80.00 cash + a gratuity for your driver.
Private reserved 16 passenger wagon during normal operating hours is $100.00 + gratuity.
Call 352-394-8851 to set your Reservations.
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
The White carriage holds up to 6 adults and three kids. The Burgundy carriage holds 4 adults and two kids.
Champagne Balloon Flights in the Mount Dora…
Call for scheduling:
Chuck (352) 735-7647 or email@example.com
Champagne balloon chartered ride (per person): $200.00
Private charter for 2 passengers: $600.00
* All prices are total cost and include taxes and fees.
The adventure of a lifetime includes:
- A first class flight from a locally owned and operated company
- Sunrise or sunset flights year round for parties of 2-6 people per balloon
- There is no substitute for experience. Highly experienced and knowledgeable pilots with perfect safety records.
- A flight of approximately one hour, floating above the beautiful countryside
- An upscale celebration with champagne and snacks immediately following the flight
What to expect:
- No deposit or pre-payment is required to schedule
- A confirmation email once your flight is scheduled
- A call from your pilot prior to the flight with weather conditions
- Flight may be rescheduled if weather conditions are unfavorable
- Flights range from the surface to 3,000 feet or more
- Fear of heights? A gentle sensation of floating relaxes the potential fear of heights
- The temperature aloft similar to that on the ground
- Your pilot and crew will take pictures of your flight
- A fantastic experience everyone should have at least once in their lives!
What to wear:
- Dress for the weather, as if hiking in a pasture (chances are we may end up landing in one!)
- Jeans with sneakers or boots are recommended – sandals and open-toes shoes are not permitted
- In cold weather, wear multiple layers of clothing or a windbreaker Avoid wearing long jewelry, skirts or fine clothing
- Hats or ball caps are encouraged, but not necessary
- Small cameras are welcome
Cancellation policy: Please allow as much advanced notice as possible if you need to cancel your flight. A cancellation fee may be charged for cancellations with less than 72 hours notice or failure to show the day of the flight.
Mount Dora Ghost Walk
The Mount Dora Ghost Walk is a 90 minute adventure into the darker side of Mount Dora’s history. Your journey begins with a 30 minutes seated parlor theater performance followed by a 60 minutes lantern-led walking tour of Old Mount Dora where history meets mystery with a funny touch of the macabre.
The show is the only ghost tour in the country that offers you an interactive theatrical performance that combines live acting, a magic show, and a full staged marionette theater with special effects.
1st and 3rd Saturday of every month except October and December.
Call for further date availability 352~406~5672
Prior Reservations Required
Cost: $10 over 12 years old. $8 under 12 yrs old
Csh or personal check
50 Royellou Ln
- All Tours involve about 3/4 mile of walking with hills, wear comfortable shoes
- Tours originate at the Mount Dora History Museum at 450 Royellou lane, arrive 5 minutes early,
- Bring your camera or video camera to capture orbs, apparitions
- No smoking
- There are some stairs but accommodations can be made, let us know at time of making reservations
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount Dora Trolley Company
Relax and enjoy a one hour narrated tour of Mount Dora’s past present and future on board a custom built climate controlled trolley. On this guided Mount Dora tour you will see the quaint downtown shopping village, beautiful Lake Dora, spring-fed Lake Gertrude, historic homes, Palm Island’s boardwalk nature trail and the memorable lighthouse.
Schedule (subject to change)
Monday-Friday: 11-12-1 & 2pm
Saturday:11-12-1 & 2 pm
Tour Price $13 Adults $11 Children 2 and up.
Call (352) 385-1023
Departures from the Historic Lakeside Inn
Other Trolley Packages….
Trolley Tour & Lunch
1 hour Trolley Tour plus Lunch
(Includes soup, garlic rolls, main entree, beverage, & gratuity) $26.25 per person
Christmas Tour of Lights available in Dec. $15 per person
Trolley’s are enclosed with tinted windows, air conditioning or heat, crushed velvet seats, CD/PA stereosystem. You are provided with a professional tour guide so sit back and enjoy.
Adventure Cove Mini Golf