PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Transit Authority reopens after extended refurb

eeyoreguy
12-09-2009, 10:34 AM
The TomorrowLand Transit Authority (TTA) in TomorrowLand (MK) has finally reopened.

It closed primarily as a result of the ongoing Space Mountain refurbishment but Disney took the opportunity to give it a fresh lick of paint and a new overheard coloured lighting system.

Inside the ride is much the same other than the view into space mountain is blocked off whilst that refurb is underway.

gwennie81
22-09-2009, 05:32 AM
The TTA is my favorite ride at WDW. It may be lame, but it's SO RELAXING after walking around all day (if you start in Adventureland).:cool:

keith
22-09-2009, 10:10 AM
The TTA is my favorite ride at WDW. It may be lame, but it's SO RELAXING after walking around all day (if you start in Adventureland).:cool:

mine too :D

*Bambi-Belle*
22-09-2009, 11:48 AM
We love it at the end of the night after a full on day in the park. It's one of those rides that make you go all fuzzy inside:hearts: as you watch the kids sit across from you chatting away about all the fab stuff they enjoyed about the day and you DH has his arm around you saying what fun we always end up having on our holidays:love2: and how he beat us all at Buzz again.:rolleyes: heeheehee!

Mari
22-09-2009, 07:20 PM
we didnt get to ride it...
it was closed on the first day, and then we simply forgot... fantasyland was on the priority list this trip hahahaha