PDA

View Full Version : to all the male species out there

tb2830
13-09-2009, 03:29 PM
right come on and help me understand the male mind

arkvilla
13-09-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm female - and live with my DH and 3 DS and still have no idea but this book is suppossed to be good...

Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Are_from_Mars,_Women_Are_from_Venus)

Not read it but lots of friends have

Don't suppose we'll ever 'get' each other....

Sandra :hug2:

tb2830
13-09-2009, 03:57 PM
i suppose that is worth looking at :donald:

Slowhand
13-09-2009, 04:00 PM
I`m keeping well out of this thread! :surrender: [After this post that is! :lol:]

tb2830
13-09-2009, 04:11 PM
I`m keeping well out of this thread! :surrender: [After this post that is! :lol:]

:donald:

Dawn
13-09-2009, 04:23 PM
You need to watch Top Gear to "get" the male mind.

Disneybumble
13-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Well it's in there somwehere.

tb2830
13-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Well it's in there somwehere.

:donald: well hopefully it wont take me long to work it the male brain out

mainecoon lover
13-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Do they know :)

Tink
14-09-2009, 05:12 AM
Male? Mind? Really?

OK. That's not so very charitable.

Men are visual people. Much of what they process is based on what they see, not on the meaning of what it is that they are looking at. Hence the need to look, period. It's not a personal thing "against" whomever they are with, it's just what they do.

Men are fixers. Doers. If you complain to them, they will expect to be able to fix the matter. Hence, the "venting to process" kind of talking that women do, confuses the daylights out of them. "WHAT? All that and you don't want me to DO anything?"

Men are ummmm...errrmmm... well, uh, possessers of hormones that once expended provide a release that generally leads to the need for sleep... not an insult. Hence, no chatter or discussion for too long after certain activities.

Men are stronger physically than women, but do not have the emotional fortitude, so shut down, which makes it seem as though they are avoiding. They aren't. They've shut down.

Now then, ALL of that to say everything above is a TOTAL generality and there are oodles of men who give lie to all of it. :D

What do men want anyway? ;) :D

Skywatcher
14-09-2009, 07:01 AM
Not all men are created equal :nono:

ukwdwnut
14-09-2009, 07:52 AM
thats like asking you to explain the femail mind to me :lol:

just take everyman you in future as if it was the first man you've met and take each at face value.

not every man is the same :D

tb2830
14-09-2009, 11:09 AM
thats like asking you to explain the femail mind to me :lol:

just take everyman you in future as if it was the first man you've met and take each at face value.

the female mind is a wonderful thing :donald:

yeh i guess thats what i need to do

ukwdwnut
14-09-2009, 11:27 AM
the female mind is a wonderful thing :donald:

yeh i guess thats what i need to do

nearly everything about a female is great apart from the nagging :laugh:

try it we arent all the same hun :D

sunsetlakes
14-09-2009, 11:41 AM

What fantastic advice from Mick, I don't profess to understand how the male or female mind work, but one thing's for sure - don't give up on relationships. My DH is wonderful, kind, funny, compassionate, my best friend, father to my children and grandfather to my grandchildren - I couldn't and wouldn't want to be without him. :hearts: Now............................. Talk to me about my previous husband and that's another matter altogether. He was violent, obnoxious, unkind, spiteful and lots of other things that I still don't understand and have no wish too. :kickout: Don't let your previous relationship spoil your chance of future happiness. Dreams really can and do come true, just go with the flow :hug2::hug2:

tb2830
14-09-2009, 11:43 AM
nearly everything about a female is great apart from the nagging :laugh:

try it we arent all the same hun :D

hey we wouldnt have to nag if you all did as you were told :donald:

ukwdwnut
14-09-2009, 11:55 AM
hey we wouldnt have to nag if you all did as you were told :donald:

ooooo a bossy female theres a surprise :wink: :lol:

tb2830
14-09-2009, 11:58 AM
What fantastic advice from Mick, I don't profess to understand how the male or female mind work, but one thing's for sure - don't give up on relationships. My DH is wonderful, kind, funny, compassionate, my best friend, father to my children and grandfather to my grandchildren - I couldn't and wouldn't want to be without him. :hearts: Now............................. Talk to me about my previous husband and that's another matter altogether. He was violent, obnoxious, unkind, spiteful and lots of other things that I still don't understand and have no wish too. :kickout: Don't let your previous relationship spoil your chance of future happiness. Dreams really can and do come true, just go with the flow :hug2::hug2:

thank you linda :hug2: love hearing all the success storys after bad relationships

sunsetlakes
14-09-2009, 03:20 PM
thank you linda :hug2: love hearing all the success storys after bad relationships

You are welcome hun :hug2: don't give up, there's someone just right for you waiting in the wings somewhere, I promise :hug2:

tb2830
14-09-2009, 03:22 PM
You are welcome hun :hug2: don't give up, there's someone just right for you waiting in the wings somewhere, I promise :hug2:

hope so :hug2: would hate to think that the prat can walk out and ruin my life yet still be happier than me

Jazmine
14-09-2009, 06:25 PM
ooooo a bossy female theres a surprise :wink: :lol:

:slap: we`re not bossy Mick it`s you men that just dont listen :taunt:
Luv ya really :hug2:

Jazmine
14-09-2009, 06:30 PM
You already know my story Tracy hun and i can only agree with the others there is a special someone out there for you, i used to think the way you do, until i met my special man it took me a long time but it was worth it, just take one day at a time :hug2: here if you need me :hug2:
Jacqui xxxx

Wendy
15-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Not all men are the same, I am very lucky I have one of the good ones and I wouldn't want him to change for the world, yes he does things to annoy me sometimes, but it's all part of what I love about him and what makes him unique.

There are some good ones on here too, (I won't name you because you know who you are ........ this is where they all puff out their chests and think I mean them :lol: ) who are kind, caring and compassionate, but sadly they have all been snapped up as well.

Tracy, I truly believe that there is a perfect someone for everyone and you find that special person when you are least expecting it. I couldn't stand Chris the first time I met him :lol: and yet we celebrated 21 years this month and we've been together longer than that.

You will find someone who loves you for who you are and not what they want you to be, who respects you, cares about you and is there when you need them no matter how tough things are :hug2: :hug2: just hang in there ok :hug2:

ukwdwnut
15-09-2009, 02:14 PM
:slap: we`re not bossy Mick it`s you men that just dont listen :taunt:
Luv ya really :hug2:

i do it on purpose :lol: