PDA

View Full Version : My aunt in Magic Kingdom as I type...

foreverducky
17-09-2009, 03:45 PM
It's so cool! My aunt has called me a couple times from Magic Kingdom today. She was asking for food recommendations. She sent me a couple of phone pics. I so wish I was there with her. Yesterday they (her DH, and DS) went to Epcot for the first time. This is their second visit. It's just so cool having her call while at MK.

Dorothy
17-09-2009, 04:09 PM
I love getting phone calls from friends that are at Disney!!

foreverducky
17-09-2009, 04:33 PM
I know I keep saying it, but it's just so cool! I heard the bell from the trolley.

Isafari
17-09-2009, 04:35 PM
I heard the bell from the trolley.

:excited: :lol: it doesn't take much to brighten up our days :hug2:

foreverducky
17-09-2009, 04:40 PM
No it doesn't :D

She sent a picture of Jack and the castle. Jack is now the wallpaper to my phone.

Disneybumble
17-09-2009, 06:19 PM
The Bell is all i need to hear to make me happy. How long is she staying for FD.

Johnie
17-09-2009, 06:36 PM
I love getting phone calls from Disney!

foreverducky
17-09-2009, 06:49 PM
She's staying until the 21st. They are in the Rock section of the Music resort. Luckily they took my advice and bought the refillable mug. My little cousin (although I'm more like an aunt) said that his feet "touched" the water during Soarin.

These were my first phone calls from WDW. I remember during my first trip I called my parents from Epcot. I used the payphones.

Disneybumble
17-09-2009, 07:44 PM
So you can expect more calls then.:thumbsup:
I sadly have never had a call from WDW.:sorry:

foreverducky
17-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Awww, Siobhan! This was my first.

She called a few minutes ago and said that they had just been on Haunted Mansion and Buzz. She said that it had been really busy. They ate at Cosmic Ray's, but said it was also busy. Heck, she don't know busy, I've been in July. :lol:

Tink
18-09-2009, 10:32 AM
I hope the are having a wonderful time! I was on the west coast yesterday, so don't know how the weather was here, but if it was anything like in Tarpon Springs, it was a beautiful day.

The days are still hot, but the humidity is falling so it makes it so much more comfortable. :yes:

It's fun to get calls from WDW!!! I never thought about how much folks liked them though!

foreverducky
18-09-2009, 11:35 AM
We like them a lot Tink! :D It's almost like being there. And it means something that someone cares enough to call during their vacation.

She called again yesterday and was beat, she was wimping out. :lol: Today is DHS. They are hoping to try Tower of Terror. They were too scared last time. I told her I chickened out for 3 years before my first time. But then I said, if I can do it, you can do it. :D