View Full Version : A ? for Skywatcher

19-09-2009, 02:25 PM
or anyone who knows really.... Where do Doctors go for treatment (if they are not married to a Doc) and need personal examinations that they can't do themselves? and do they have to be registered at a practice or do they use their own practice and what about hospital consultants visits... do they have to go through the same channels as us? Just curious really. Oh and what about prescriptions? do they write their own or does another doctor have to do that for them?

19-09-2009, 02:52 PM
I know that some doctors can self-prescribe but then I've seen other doctors ask another doctor to write a px for them.

19-09-2009, 04:47 PM
We are all registered with a GP and do things in the same way as everyone else

19-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Oh ok... was just curious. Thank you X

19-09-2009, 08:08 PM
When I was little I thought that my Doc must have some sort of pill that made things not hurt for them, but they didn't want the rest of us to have them! The same with the evil dentist!! Surely they must come up with something so they don't have to sit through the pain!! :yes:

19-09-2009, 08:08 PM
It's called laughing gas!