PDA

View Full Version : tell me about disney cruising

tb2830
21-09-2009, 12:57 PM
thinking of changing the last 4 days to the disney cruise ......want to do something different next time and also thinking about going to the florida keys on a two day trip

lisaw
21-09-2009, 01:37 PM
What do you want to know Tracy? We have only done the three night cruise but we loved it (although it wasn't long enough!) :)

tb2830
21-09-2009, 01:41 PM
What do you want to know Tracy? We have only done the three night cruise but we loved it (although it wasn't long enough!) :)

lol want to know everything .....how did you get there to get the ship etc etc im just waiting on the travel agent to ring me back to let me know the price difference

lisaw
21-09-2009, 02:22 PM
we kept our hire car and drove to the terminal and parked it there ($12 a day at the time) that way we could leave our cases we didn't need in the car - we cruised the last three days of our holiday. When we arrived back you disembark very early so we drove back to DTD and checked the cases in with Virgin and then spent the rest of the day at DTD and around the resorts :)

tb2830
21-09-2009, 02:34 PM
so what would be my options of getting to the ship as i wont be driving

obviously i could get picked up by quicksilver or is there a coach that will pick me up from the yacht and beach club ????

lisaw
21-09-2009, 02:46 PM
There are Disney Cruise Line buses, I think you can add them as a transfer when you book :yes: It's about an hour away so not sure about cab prices etc