PDA

View Full Version : should I feel guilty?

Mari
22-09-2009, 07:09 PM
I have a confession to make...

We SKIPPED DHS this trip :sorry: .. we were planning on going on the last afternoon... the day the buses chaos happened... so.. we spent the morning at the AKL playground and then at the pool, had lunch, and got ready to go... we spent a good 20 minutes waiting for a bus, we then heard what had happened, there was NO WAY we were taking Tatiana out without knowing if and when we would be able to get back ....

so we just went back into Jambo house and spent the rest of the afternoon playing instruments and dancing, and animal watching and listening to the stories around the fireplace...

we had a fantastic time, but I sort of feel guilty.... :unsure:

Disneybumble
22-09-2009, 07:11 PM
No you shouldn't feel guilty at all. Sounds like you had a great day.
But what happened with the Buses?

Mari
22-09-2009, 07:16 PM
they found what they thought was a explosive device in one of them, so they removed ALL WDW buses and checked them one by one.... so for a few hours it was chaos, long lines, no buses, buses making unsheduled stops at different parks and resort, etc....

Disneybumble
22-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Then you made a VERY GOOD decision then.:hug2:

lisaw
22-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Not at all, AKL is such a fab resort to spend some time at that it would have been more of a shame to miss out on that :yes:

Johnie
22-09-2009, 07:58 PM
You can always go back!

I think you made a good decision to stay and enjoy AKL.

Ursula
22-09-2009, 10:08 PM
Good excuse to go back ;) XXXXXXXX I wouldn't have gone that day either.

foreverducky
23-09-2009, 02:36 AM
No reason to feel guilty, it was your trip. You can do and not do what you want.

Shellyamc
23-09-2009, 03:29 AM
This is why we go back :yes: Think of all the things that will be new and improved at DHS by the time you go next! You had a great day and that is the important thing :thumbsup:

Skywatcher
23-09-2009, 07:39 AM
Good excuse to go back ;) XXXXXXXX I wouldn't have gone that day either.

What she said

There is no rule about what you have to do or not do its a holiday after all and the only important thing is to enjoy it - DHS is more of a grown up place anyway - apart from PLayhouse Disney I cant think of anthin much your little one would have liked

daveann
23-09-2009, 09:45 AM
we have been to florida befre and not even set foot in disney so dont feel guilty there is always next time :)

Tinkfan
23-09-2009, 12:56 PM
we have been to florida befre and not even set foot in disney so dont feel guilty there is always next time :)

:jawdrop::ROFL1::bounce:

Tinkfan
23-09-2009, 12:57 PM
What ever for? Sounds like it was the perfect day!!!