PDA

View Full Version : Friday

Skywatcher
25-09-2009, 09:03 AM
:mental:

where does the time go??? seriously its scary - was SUPPOSED to be moving today if everything had gone to plan :mad:

Also firecast as 1st clear night to do phoitography for MONTHS and nowlooks like cloud

grrrr

anyway its Friday :mental:

daveann
25-09-2009, 09:25 AM
im so glad its friday mind you i have to work tomorrow :( but we get to go into the new forest with Lucy :)

sorry about the move skywatcher :(

mumof2
25-09-2009, 09:29 AM
i have no idea what day it is at the moment, i have to stop and double check each day or i wouldn't have a clue. I'm guessing my brain is a bit numb or something right now....

Glad it's Friday though! :thumbsup:

arkvilla
25-09-2009, 09:43 AM
I just love Fridays - I don't do anything very interesting and am a bit of a creature of habit, so Friday's are Tesco in the morning, pop to church for a very quiet Holy Communion ( there's only abotut 8 of us there usually) then a quick whizz into Romford, then pick Kyle up from school.

I usually open a bottle of winre on a Friday night but my 'muffin top ' is sticking over my jeans :cry2: so I'm going to knock the wine on the head for a couple of weeks

Sandra

kazzaqld
25-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Only 2 days of holiday left - home on Sunday.....

Has been raining most days - but could have been worse - there have been awful dust storms at home!:unsure: They are forecast to return tomorrow and maybe continue into Sunday so you never know I could still be here then if they stop flights like they did on Wednesday?

tb2830
25-09-2009, 10:43 AM
well my little man is poorly :thumbsdown: and i have work this afternoon ....tonight off out with the girls from work....then work all day tomorrow ..... god i lead a exciting life lol

Tink
25-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Busy day today. PT first thing (getting ready to go now) with conference calls nearly the rest of the day.

BUT- Seth and his Da are coming tonight so things will be much more fun for the remainder of the weekend. :tralala: :D

Been a long, fairly miserable week (work related) with no real end in sight. All messes do get cleaned up, but this one is particularly discouraging. :sigh:

Weather has been pretty ok. Some storms, but nothing like it has been. Hopefully we are coming out of the lousy weather pattern we've had all summer.

simonwebb74
25-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Football training tonight with my new under 7's team. Then a match tomorrow morning

Here is my team! (If anyone is interested)

http://www.whitegrove.info/Default.aspx?tabid=2945 (http://www.whitegrove.info/Default.aspx?tabid=2945)

Tink
25-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Oh my gosh, Simon!!! How cute are they?! Good luck to your lads! May they win their match! :yes:

uscwest
25-09-2009, 10:58 AM
TGIF. We leave tomorrow bright and early (well not too sure how bright) for FL.

Mari
25-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Im so gla dits friday, I just want to crawl back inot bed and not have to wake up until monday morning ..... hahaha

Tinkfan
25-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Football training tonight with my new under 7's team. Then a match tomorrow morning

Here is my team! (If anyone is interested)

http://www.whitegrove.info/Default.aspx?tabid=2945 (http://www.whitegrove.info/Default.aspx?tabid=2945)

Too cute!! Do you play inside or out? Yor matches go into Dec.

Tinkfan
25-09-2009, 05:06 PM
Busy day today. PT first thing (getting ready to go now) with conference calls nearly the rest of the day.

BUT- Seth and his Da are coming tonight so things will be much more fun for the remainder of the weekend. :tralala: :D

Been a long, fairly miserable week (work related) with no real end in sight. All messes do get cleaned up, but this one is particularly discouraging. :sigh:

Weather has been pretty ok. Some storms, but nothing like it has been. Hopefully we are coming out of the lousy weather pattern we've had all summer.

That doesn't sound encouraging about the weather Tink!! Are you taking Seth to MNSSHP this year?

Tink
25-09-2009, 05:07 PM
No. :( :( :( Couldn't get tickets. :sorry:

Britchick
25-09-2009, 05:36 PM
oh no tink that sucks!

off out to a dinner at Jons work tonight- got an evening dress and HEELs on :unsure: