PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Not Been On Much

ukwdwnut
28-09-2009, 08:21 AM
over the last few days....it was denise's birthday on wednesday and we had a surprise birthday party for her on saturday night, she had totally no idea and when she got there and then realised it was for her and not a cricket presentation do that her friend was taking her to she just cried her eyes out awwwww had a great time but its been pretty stressful trying to keep it all hush hush :lol:

hope to be on more now

lisaw
28-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Awww glad the surprise worked out and Happy Birthday Denise! :)

Skywatcher
28-09-2009, 08:31 AM
:wave:

glad your back - missed you mate :D

daveann
28-09-2009, 08:36 AM
was wondering where you were :) glad the suprise worked out :)

Mandy
28-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Aww bless ya! Hope you had a great time. :)

ukwdwnut
28-09-2009, 09:08 AM
thx all

will post some pix and a bit of a story thats gone on over the time trying to hide it all and all the questions from her why ive been out and lying my lil head of to her :lol:

Disneybumble
28-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Wondered why you were so quiet!! Glad to hear she enjoyed her party.

Tink
28-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Good that the party was such a success! It's nice when surprises work out well. :yes:
Looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing some photos! :D

arkvilla
28-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Oh what a lovely thing to do.

Was it all cloak & dagger? - I bet Denise's mind was working overtime :eek3:

Glad it all worked out well and look forward to seeing the photo's

Sandra

ukwdwnut
28-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Wondered why you were so quiet!! Glad to hear she enjoyed her party.

yeah she did siobhan was crying her eyes out when she walked in :lol:

Good that the party was such a success! It's nice when surprises work out well. :yes:
Looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing some photos! :D

will sort something out as soon as i can tink :)

Oh what a lovely thing to do.

Was it all cloak & dagger? - I bet Denise's mind was working overtime :eek3:

Glad it all worked out well and look forward to seeing the photo's

Sandra

omg yeah it was pretty close sometimes we were lying to her thru our back teeth :lol:

Deb
28-09-2009, 01:08 PM
Aw Mick, I'm glad it worked out so well!!!! Looking forward to pics!!!! Good to see you around :hug2:

Isafari
28-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Well done for managing to keep it a secret :thumbsup:
Pleased it went well and also waiting for the photos :D

Mags
28-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Hi there Mick and what a lovely surprise for Denise. I have gone AWOL myself. I cant believe how little I have been on the computer recently.

Margaret

Freckles
05-10-2009, 02:05 AM
I haven't been here since BEFORE our trip in August...I know it must sound silly but it's kind of depressing to come on the forums with no future trip planned...:thumbsdown: And now with the 4/3 deal again we were thinking of possibly a January trip but it's just not the best deal now for us...so I will continue to play the lottery & hope for a big win so we can go again!!! LOL I love the smilies here too!!!:taunt:

ukwdwnut
05-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Aw Mick, I'm glad it worked out so well!!!! Looking forward to pics!!!! Good to see you around :hug2:

thx deb....will see what i can do later today ok :D

Well done for managing to keep it a secret :thumbsup:
Pleased it went well and also waiting for the photos :D

it was hard as not much gets past denise :lol: good job i had a secret stash tho or we wouldnt have been able to do it :wink:

Hi there Mick and what a lovely surprise for Denise. I have gone AWOL myself. I cant believe how little I have been on the computer recently.

Margaret

good to see you back mags :)

I haven't been here since BEFORE our trip in August...I know it must sound silly but it's kind of depressing to come on the forums with no future trip planned...:thumbsdown: And now with the 4/3 deal again we were thinking of possibly a January trip but it's just not the best deal now for us...so I will continue to play the lottery & hope for a big win so we can go again!!! LOL I love the smilies here too!!!:taunt:

oh dont worry about not having a trip booked just come on here and chat with the rest of us :D

malcolm
05-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Nice to see the old fart is back:taunt:

Glad all went well Mick, good to have you back on:thumbsup:

ukwdwnut
05-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Nice to see the old fart is back:taunt:

Glad all went well Mick, good to have you back on:thumbsup:

:lol: the reply is not fit for this board :wink: :lol:

cheers mate

malcolm
05-10-2009, 06:50 PM
Ok...take the fart bit back....didnt know you could be soo touchy at your age:laughhard: