PDA

View Full Version : Just Booked

Jazmine
30-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Yaaaaay just booked our holiday for next July flying with TC PE from Glasgow and staying at the Poly for 14 nights, we booked direct with Disney for the hotel, it was really strange the quote i originally got had gone up by nearly 400 overnight so i phoned them and spoke to a very nice cast member called Lillian she explained as i had moved the dates back just one day it put me in a different season, hence the difference :thumbsdown: soooo she said give me a few moments till i try something, she came back and said she could reserve a room for 1 night then a different booking for 13 nights and it actually worked out cheaper than the original quote. I would have liked a lagoon view but too expensive, maybe they will give us a free upgrade when we check in :unsure:
Jacqui :hug2:xxxx
anyone else going in July ?

Johnie
30-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Congrats! I would soooo love to stay at the Poly. It's one of my fave places to go.

Jazmine
30-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks hun i thought you stayed there before :hug2:
Jacqui xxxx

Johnie
30-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Nope, never stayed there. We just eat there a lot :tongue:

Jazmine
30-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Lol well if your`e planning to come out when we`re there your`e very welcome to come and eat with us be lovely to meet you :hug2:
Jacqui xxxx

Mari
30-09-2009, 07:43 PM
yipee!!

the poly is on my list of resorts I want to stay in :)

Jazmine
30-09-2009, 08:41 PM
I cant wait we`ve visited the Poly for drinks a few times and loved the atmosphere :yes:
Jacqui :hug2:

Isafari
30-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Yay!! You'll have a brilliant time :happydance:

Disneybumble
01-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Great news Jacqui. The Poly as well, l'm not green with envy.

lisaw
01-10-2009, 07:19 AM
Fantastic and well done on getting a better price! :mickeybounce:

ukwdwnut
01-10-2009, 08:45 AM
cool, well excited for you jacqui

have also added your dates to the planner as requested :)

piglet
01-10-2009, 01:14 PM
:bounce::bounce::dance::dance: Jacqui that's fantastic news, you must let us all know what TC is like. I'm thinking about Poly when we go next October so I will pick your brains as to which building to go for. Got room for a little one??? :worship: :worship:

Johnie
01-10-2009, 02:22 PM
I would love to meet you if we happen to be there at the time!

Jodie
01-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Wicked news!

:)

Jodie

Jazmine
07-10-2009, 07:21 PM
:bounce::bounce::dance::dance: Jacqui that's fantastic news, you must let us all know what TC is like. I'm thinking about Poly when we go next October so I will pick your brains as to which building to go for. Got room for a little one??? :worship: :worship:

I knew i could bring you to your knees :point:lol :wiggle: course you can come put you in my hand luggage little one :yes:
Jacqui :hug2:

Jazmine
07-10-2009, 07:22 PM
I would love to meet you if we happen to be there at the time!

:thumbsup: :hug2:

Jazmine
07-10-2009, 07:23 PM

Thank you kind Sir :hug2:

mainecoon lover
08-10-2009, 07:18 AM
How exciting and well done to the CM for helping to get you a good rate

Debbie2
08-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Fab news, Jacqui....sounds fab :)

Tink
08-10-2009, 10:27 AM
I'm just now seeing this thread! You will have a lovely time! :yes: :9:

We stayed at the Polynesian last year (2008, August) and received a free upgrade to concierge at check in! I thought it might have been because of the holiday being for Herself's birthday (and that I'd mentioned to a faerie friend of mine who is a Poly CM that we'd be there)...

So, you never know!!

The only real drawback to the Poly for us was that there is no hot tub. We like to laze around in a hot tub from time to time and missed not having one. We thought that was odd for a deluxe hotel. :unsure:

Also, we were terribly disappointed in Kona Cafe. :sorry: From what I've heard from others it's not gotten much better. Where it once used to be really nice, it's now poorly prepared, low quality food and our server was from the underside of an old ship! :eek: Now that can be put down to the day, of course but the food seems to have consistently gone downhill, so be wary of dining there.

You'll love the little beach and the hammocks. :D We had a nice few hours one afternoon just lounging there. :yes:

Watch your drinks from the pool bar. :) Herself had a bee in her's! :eek: No problem, as it was replaced immediately, and we were very grateful she didn't drink it!

Being on the monorail is a very nice feature.

I can't recommend a building to you, but our Wendy may be helpful there. She helped us quite a bit, and I was prepared to ask for the building she recommended (at check in) when they upgraded us.

Take care now and have a glorious time! :yes:

Jazmine
09-10-2009, 08:36 PM
I'm just now seeing this thread! You will have a lovely time! :yes: :9:

We stayed at the Polynesian last year (2008, August) and received a free upgrade to concierge at check in! I thought it might have been because of the holiday being for Herself's birthday (and that I'd mentioned to a faerie friend of mine who is a Poly CM that we'd be there)...

So, you never know!!

The only real drawback to the Poly for us was that there is no hot tub. We like to laze around in a hot tub from time to time and missed not having one. We thought that was odd for a deluxe hotel. :unsure:

Also, we were terribly disappointed in Kona Cafe. :sorry: From what I've heard from others it's not gotten much better. Where it once used to be really nice, it's now poorly prepared, low quality food and our server was from the underside of an old ship! :eek: Now that can be put down to the day, of course but the food seems to have consistently gone downhill, so be wary of dining there.

You'll love the little beach and the hammocks. :D We had a nice few hours one afternoon just lounging there. :yes:

Watch your drinks from the pool bar. :) Herself had a bee in her's! :eek: No problem, as it was replaced immediately, and we were very grateful she didn't drink it!

Being on the monorail is a very nice feature.

I can't recommend a building to you, but our Wendy may be helpful there. She helped us quite a bit, and I was prepared to ask for the building she recommended (at check in) when they upgraded us.

Take care now and have a glorious time! :yes:

Hi Tink hun thank you kind lady :hug2: im sooo lookin forward to our trip, ooh i must speak to Wendy when she gets back :yes:
oh my we must look out for bees and strange servers lol

piglet
10-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Hi Tink hun thank you kind lady :hug2: im sooo lookin forward to our trip, ooh i must speak to Wendy when she gets back :yes:
oh my we must look out for bees and strange servers lol

and also little piglet :handinhand:

Crafty 475
16-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Geat to know that you got a great price. Hope your trip is fantastic.

BigThunder
16-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Ooooh! we stayed at the Poly summer of 2008 & it was wonderful! We didn't spring for a room with a view (I never do) but I loved our room. It was so close to everything. You go to the back of the lobby away from check in, head out the doors directly on the right, cross the walkway & go into the building right there. Our room was as soon as you walked thru the door on the end. Perfect! We had lush landscaping around the patio that blocked out the people walking but you could still see the monorail above it. You are going to love it! The pool is great, plus the beach. And being able to watch the water parade from the beach AND the fireworks. Ok, I need to stop rambling on & on about it now, lol.

And btw, I will be there next July. The 11th thru the 21st at Beach Club Villas.

BigThunder
16-10-2009, 04:24 PM

There's a planner? Ooh! I want to add my dates, how do I find this?

Jazmine
23-10-2009, 05:39 PM
and also little piglet :handinhand:

Of course :yes: :hug2:

Jazmine
23-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Ooooh! we stayed at the Poly summer of 2008 & it was wonderful! We didn't spring for a room with a view (I never do) but I loved our room. It was so close to everything. You go to the back of the lobby away from check in, head out the doors directly on the right, cross the walkway & go into the building right there. Our room was as soon as you walked thru the door on the end. Perfect! We had lush landscaping around the patio that blocked out the people walking but you could still see the monorail above it. You are going to love it! The pool is great, plus the beach. And being able to watch the water parade from the beach AND the fireworks. Ok, I need to stop rambling on & on about it now, lol.

And btw, I will be there next July. The 11th thru the 21st at Beach Club Villas.

Ooh maybe we can get together for a drink or two or five :yes:

just ask ukwdwnut Mick to add your dates to the planner :thumbsup: