PDA

View Full Version : going to Phoenix in two weeks!

Mari
01-10-2009, 06:28 PM
this is going by so fast!

and I know the 2 weeks will fly by!!

so... so far

Thursday... fly over, it will take a long time since we have to do a connecting flight.... get there and probably just rest, although Toņo might want to meet up with his family

Friday... Phoenix Zoo in the morning and when it gets hot we might go for some shopping

Saturday... I hope the hotel has a nice pool so we can spend the morning there, and at 3pm its the wedding

Sunday... have breakfast and probably head back to the airport.

so.. quick trip!!!

foreverducky
01-10-2009, 07:06 PM
I've been thru there a few times. :D

Enjoy yourself and don't forget the camera....we like pictures from all over the world. :yes:

Tink
01-10-2009, 07:57 PM
If you get a chance go to the Herd Museum in downtown Phoenix. It's beautiful, tragic, and heartbreaking all at one.

They have absolutely incredible hand crafted jewelry in the Museum shop.

Mari
01-10-2009, 08:27 PM
thank you Tink!!

Ive written the name down, if we find the time, I will make sure we visit it :)

mumof2
01-10-2009, 08:34 PM
phew that's a quick trip!

Mags
01-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Enjoy your trip Mari. I have relatives who live in Phoenix and own a large dairy business, so you might be drinking some of their milk! Look out for Shamrock Dairies (the old Irish immigrant story). :smile: I also have an aunt in Tucson.
My brother is also flying to Phoenix in the next week or so.
I like the sound of your itinerary.

Margaret

Disneybumble
02-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Sounds great Mari, who's getting married?

Mari
02-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Enjoy your trip Mari. I have relatives who live in Phoenix and own a large dairy business, so you might be drinking some of their milk! Look out for Shamrock Dairies (the old Irish immigrant story). :smile: I also have an aunt in Tucson.
My brother is also flying to Phoenix in the next week or so.
I like the sound of your itinerary.

Margaret

Ill be on the lookout!! :)

Sounds great Mari, who's getting married?

Toņo's cousin :)