PDA

View Full Version : Customized Park Maps!

Vixynne
04-10-2009, 07:42 PM
Mine just arrived...has anyone else tried this out? It takes a good long while to get 'em (just under six weeks in my case), but they are AMAZING quality. Frameable, really. I won't bring them on vacation because they'd probably be ruined by the end of the trip, but they'd make a fantastic scrapbooking addition.
The Disney website to order them (and they're free, woot! :thumbsup:) is here:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsFlashPage&bhcp=1

Tink
05-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Oh nice! Thanks for the information! :yes: I might like to have some for just that purpose, framing in the guest bedroom. :yes:

Vixynne
05-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Oh nice! Thanks for the information! :yes: I might like to have some for just that purpose, framing in the guest bedroom. :yes:

The only down side--and it's not even that bad, really--is that they print each map double-sided. So, you might need to re-order a second set if you want all four parks displayed. They only let you order one set every six months...but to get around that, have a friend order you a set at the same time that you place your order! :thumbsup:

Tink
07-10-2009, 11:57 AM
That I can do easily. :yes: Thanks for the "secret!" :D