PDA

View Full Version : still quite new n im lost

dumbo77
07-10-2009, 06:34 PM
well i joined this site just over a week ago n am still having trouble orienteering:unsure: im trying to research places to eat for our next trip but i like to see pikkies of food:sorry: rather than menu's. is there any other way for me to view them on here rather than trawling thru hundreds of trip reports ????

thank you for any help n advice xx

Britchick
07-10-2009, 06:45 PM
welcome to the site Dumbo! there are photos in some trip reports - if you have a look in that section you might find some. I love the idea of having photos by the menus though:yes:

Vixynne
07-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Now that we have "Mouse on the Move" capabilities, keep your eyes peeled for photos sent in directly from people's journeys...I bet we'll start seeing lots of food pics. :yes:

Even so, you'll only see photos of whichever dishes each person opted for...if you want a comprehensive photo-by-photo, dish-by-dish visual menu option, I'm not sure we have that level of photojournalism just yet... :unsure:...but give us time, and we will!

Tink
07-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Yep. :yes: Photos of food are wonderful, aren't they? :yes:

We don't have huge numbers of them, but as has been suggested, keep an eye on the Mouse on the Move forum, and do have a look through some of the trip reports. They are loaded with information and may have some great food photos! :yes:

dumbo77
09-10-2009, 08:17 PM
thank you all for the replies :slap: im just going to keep looking thru them trip reports n im sure that will help me x