PDA

View Full Version : posting to villa

mainecoon lover
22-10-2009, 12:34 PM
So if i can not carry this candle can i post it to villa and will they leave it in the mail box. I can time it for when i am out there. Its a great candle and Beth will love it,

Tink
23-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Well, if you mailed it to yourself at the villa the day you leave the UK, you should be ok. Maybe even a day or two prior to leaving.

Alternatively you can try mailing it to General Delivery, but that could end up being a HUGE hassle as not all post offices have General Delivery and you may end up having to drive quite a distance to the one in the general area that does.

The Postal Carrier may not deliver it at all, as sometimes with a name that isn't pre-registered at an address, they'll not leave the mail/packet. This isn't across the board, but does happen at some hubs.

mainecoon lover
23-10-2009, 06:48 AM
Thank you Tink

arkvilla
23-10-2009, 06:49 AM
Our MC empty our mailbox for us butif we have guests in they don't do it until they leave ( hopefully guests check it and empty as well!!)

So Michelle, I think if you time it for when you are at the villa it should just go into your milbox.

Why don't you ask the owner if you can post it to the MC and they can take it to the villa for when you arrive

Sandra

mainecoon lover
23-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Thanks Sandra, thats a good idea

arkvilla
23-10-2009, 10:57 AM
Our MC always go and turn the lights on for when we have guests arrive because most arrive early evening, I'm sure the villa you've got MC probably do the same, so it won't be going out of their way.

Tink
23-10-2009, 03:42 PM
That's a great idea, sending it to the MC. :yes: Thanks for the suggestion Arkvilla! :hug2:

arkvilla
23-10-2009, 04:07 PM
That's a great idea, sending it to the MC. :yes: Thanks for the suggestion Arkvilla! :hug2:

See - I have my uses :yes:

Sandra

mainecoon lover
23-10-2009, 05:07 PM
See - I have my uses :yes:

Sandra

I have emailed the owner so will let you know. They have a delivery of Bethany's feed going there any way so a very small packet will not hurt.