PDA

View Full Version : what about...

Mari
23-10-2009, 04:41 PM
a pumpkin carving contest?

would anyone be interested?

Tink
23-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Well, I don't know about a contest, but I think it would be wicked fun for all of us to post our pumpkin photos. :yes: I know in years past Helly has done some AMAZING things with her pumpkins! :yes:

That would be neat! We could do a contest of sorts though (now that I think a bit) in that we could vote for the ones we thought were the scariest, cutest, most unique, that sort of thing.

How does everyone feel about this idea?

Mari
24-10-2009, 03:55 AM
well.. I for one would love it.. but I dont see anyone else answering....

Shellyamc
24-10-2009, 04:36 AM
I would love it!! Dh always does amazing pumpkins for the kids (Mickey, Tigger, Cinderella), but we may have to get a few more pumpkins to actually get to carve :( We got 2 a week or so ago and they are already starting to get soft. Bad year for pumpkins this year :thumbsdown:

Claire
24-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Me! :overhere: I'd love to see and share pics of everyone's pumpkin.

arkvilla
24-10-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm rubbish at carving them so wouldn't show a picture of mine, but would happily look at everyone else's

Sandra

Dawn
24-10-2009, 11:13 AM
I know in years past Helly has done some AMAZING things with her pumpkins!

I just spat coffee everywhere. :laugh:

I carved a Thomas the Tank Engine pumpkin a couple of years ago. :thumbsup:

keith
24-10-2009, 01:53 PM
:worthless:

BigThunder
24-10-2009, 04:35 PM
I'd love to see what others can do but mine would only be laughed at! I am doing good to do the classic triangle eyes & nose & any sort of mouth at all, lol.

We did buy the coolest pumpkin tho, it's shaped exactly like a skull! I think I'm going to try to paint it white & then paint a skeleton face on it. If it turns out in any way decent & there turns out to be a thread of pics, I'll post it.

Also, a friend of mind just went to Disneyland & took a ton of pics of the pumpkins carved there & they are AMAZING!!