PDA

View Full Version : Morning all on a wet half term Tuesday

Disneybumble
27-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Saw there was alot of us on and thought a cheery Good Morning was in order.
Any plans for today. I have Tesco's delivering between 9 and 11. So need to get in the shower quickish. Then Lily and l will tackle her Tudor project.

Dawn
27-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Dry here but a bit grey. Apparently we're having sun and 20 degrees tomorrow. :eek: At the end of October. :lol:

Anyway lazy day today. The boy needs a haircut and the dog needs a walk. Apart from that we'll see.

ukwdwnut
27-10-2009, 08:21 AM
morning siobhan

more painting and rubbing down, its never ending, im sick of it :(

djdigitald
27-10-2009, 08:23 AM
I hope the weather picks up by the end of the week or i am going to have a really wet Pyro week next week!

ukwdwnut
27-10-2009, 08:35 AM
I hope the weather picks up by the end of the week or i am going to have a really wet Pyro week next week!

daniel are you the one who was oing to do the fireworks at the bbq in july?

djdigitald
27-10-2009, 08:48 AM
It was suggested as an idea but unfortunately i have had problems throughout this year so i was unable to attend.

arkvilla
27-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Got my friend from Norfolk coming to stay the night - lots to catch up on.

Kyle also has a friend comiong to stay th night so 2 extra house guests tonight - need to tidy up :eek3:

Sandra

ukwdwnut
27-10-2009, 09:00 AM
It was suggested as an idea but unfortunately i have had problems throughout this year so i was unable to attend.

ok now i know who you are :)

djdigitald
27-10-2009, 09:05 AM
ok now i know who you are :)

Not sure whether that is a good or bad thing!:unsure:

ukwdwnut
27-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Not sure whether that is a good or bad thing!:unsure:

:lol: well who you are over the road :)

djdigitald
27-10-2009, 09:14 AM
:lol: well who you are over the road :)

LOL OK :slap:

ukwdwnut
27-10-2009, 09:17 AM
LOL OK :slap:

dont you start :slap: me i have enough to contend with the woman doing it :lol:

djdigitald
27-10-2009, 09:18 AM
dont you start :slap: me i have enough to contend with the woman doing it :lol:

I know that feeling, especially when i :lalala:

ukwdwnut
27-10-2009, 09:22 AM
I know that feeling, especially when i :lalala:

:lol:

Dawn
27-10-2009, 09:25 AM
I currently have 10 goldfinches feeding in my garden. They are lovely little birds. Even Willow is sitting watching them and making no attempt to chase them off. :D

Disneybumble
27-10-2009, 11:27 AM
I have looked at our forecast and it says 17 and cloudy. I am nervously checking my emails as we have ordered our $$$$ from Crown ,and the money should have hit there bank account today.

Dawn
27-10-2009, 12:14 PM
It's a beautiful day here. I have my washing hanging out in the garden. We've turned the heating back off. The patio doors are wide open.

It could be July all over again.

Except the guinea pig run is on the patio and not on the grass because it's like the Somme. :lol:

Tink
27-10-2009, 12:54 PM
It's sunny here. Having a very rough morning of things. :sigh:

Headed to the doc again this am. Endocrinologist. Will hopefully be ruling out a couple of things. Have to leave for Sarasota this afternoon. Should be a gentle drive.

Will be bringing Seth and his Da back with me when I come home on Friday. :yes: Good for us, but his Da is broken hearted. He's ended it with the girlfriend and finding it a hard go. :sigh:

Ugh. I sound far too glum for a cheery thread as this what with Mick being swatted by our new member and all. :D :D :wink: :lol:

Take care everyone. Hope your Tuesday continues to be grand. :yes:

Claire
27-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Huge :hug2: for Seth's Da Tink. I'd gladly come over and dish out the :hug2: in person! :wink:

We have fantastic weather here today. Too warm for a coat or a fleece. We're having a great week. We've joined Coping with Chaos (http://www.copingwithchaos.org/) so are doing some great things with the group.

Isafari
27-10-2009, 06:08 PM
I had a doctors appointment this morning which was cancelled so I went shopping instead :D

I have a few days off from work which I am using to make my final plans for our trip as once I am back at work with long hours I am too tired to think and this is the last break I have before we go.

It's rained most of the day here :thumbsdown:

Opticians in the morning for my yearly eye test....fingers crossed that my cataract has not grown :fingers:

Disneybumble
27-10-2009, 07:57 PM
For Seh's Da

Disneybumble
27-10-2009, 07:59 PM
:hug2:For Seth's Da:hug2:. I hope he heals soon.
Claire that group looks great. Our the children enjoying it as well.
Diane:hug2: hope all goes well tomorrow.

mainecoon lover
27-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Been Truro for lunch and shopping today. Hey hun your in single digits :)

Tink
27-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Claire and Siobhan, I'm sure Seth's Da would far prefer hugs in person! :D Thank you. I'll be sure to let him know you sent the hugs. :yes:

Nasty rain now, here on the SW coast of Florida (Sarasota). I really like this area, but the weather right now is pretty nasty.

Hope everyone had a good Tuesday!