PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY

Disneybumble
30-10-2009, 08:14 AM
It's Friday everyone. What's happening at the weekend.
It's my Dad's 70th Birthday and we are all out for a big family Meal here tomorrow The Frog Skirmett (http://www.thefrogatskirmett.co.uk/).
It should be great . THe older 2 children are out at Halloween partys in the evening.
Then on Sunday it's time to get our cases down.:wiggle:

Dawn
30-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Steven has karate tomorrow then school shoe buying. :sigh:

After lunch we're off to my parents as my brother and sister in law are down for the weekend. If the weather is nice we'll have a walk with the dogs and then it's curry and X Factor.

Sunday - who knows? :unsure:

Skywatcher
30-10-2009, 08:51 AM
We did school shoe shopping last week as they have both grown 1/2 a size in 1/2 a term :sigh: - no plans at present, but we must make some - looks like being a cold wet one so it may include the Fantastic Mr Fox

Dawn
30-10-2009, 08:52 AM
If the sky is clear tonght the scope is coming out.:D

Deb
30-10-2009, 09:08 AM
It's my Dad's 70th Birthday and we are all out for a big family Meal here tomorrow The Frog Skirmett (http://www.thefrogatskirmett.co.uk/).
It should be great . THe older 2 children are out at Halloween partys in the evening.

Siobhan, that looks lovely...the menu looks very good!!

Getting the cases down is a wonderful thing!!! yayyyyy!!!! :tralala:

Into town tomorrow to buy new sexy specs :D

The weather is not looking great but the forecast says it will clear here tomorrow afternoon, and if it does we're off to the garden centre to check out the Winter hanging baskets and maybe order a big outdoor tree for Christmas :D

Other than that, Grand Prix and Football watching, and dog walking.

mumof2
30-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Today i'll be popping out with DS10 to our local garden centre to look at the Christmas Shop.

I took him to see Sarah at 5.30pm yesterday when it was dark and all the candles and solar lights were on, it's so pretty - there are so many of them it's almost magical - and he says he may want to go back this evening.

Saturday - no plans.

Sunday - no plans, motorbiking maybe.

Boring aren't I.....:sorry:

Isafari
30-10-2009, 10:07 AM
I'm ill right now so the plan is to go back to bed and have a lazy weekend.

ukwdwnut
30-10-2009, 10:24 AM
got two trojans on my laptop, so got to rebuild that, its quicker than trying to fix it, spent hrs last night trying....then do painting in between :(

have a great time siobhan :)

uscwest
30-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Trunk or Treating with Nathanael tomorrow night. Preceded by a chili dinner.

djdigitald
30-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Tomorrow is the start of the Firework Season for me. I am at Ascot Racecourse setting up and firing on the display that they have there.

Disneybumble
30-10-2009, 12:39 PM
John what is trunk or treating.

mumof2
30-10-2009, 02:27 PM
ooh yeah i forgot that, trick or treating tomorrow night!

:nodboo::wiggleboo::smileboo: :pigboo:

Skywatcher
30-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Oh good teenagers in hoodies asking for money :sigh:

Mandy
30-10-2009, 03:19 PM
No up to much really, my DH has had 3 very intense days at work on a course and didn't come to bed till 3 o'clock each morning, so this weekend just going to spend some time with him just relaxing. :)

Oh! and taking DS to his footy match if he is up to it after is operation in his teeth he had yesterday.

Disneybumble
30-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Thanks Mick.xx I/we are getting very excited.

Dawn
30-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Took Steven to the park at lunchtime - local residents association put on a little fun day over there - bouncy castle and stuff. Saw a lot of the kids from school in the real world and in some cases being parented. It was scary to see our future out in the community with their guardians. :eek:

Anyway Steven enjoyed himself and ate a cheeseburger and a jumbo hot dog before taking me on the spinning tea cups and it wasn't him who was nearly sick. :unsure:

Dawn
30-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Also saw the mum of one of the kids in my class in the arms of another woman. How the heck have I missed that over the past 2 years. :jawdrop:

Claire
30-10-2009, 05:26 PM
We've got pumpkin carving tomorrow (printed out the Mickey template) followed by pizza and X Factor. Sunday we are going to Moors Valley (http://www.moors-valley.co.uk/) weather permitting!

lisaw
30-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Tomorrow is the start of the Firework Season for me. I am at Ascot Racecourse setting up and firing on the display that they have there.

I'll look out for them - we can usually see them (or at least hear them from where we live :D).

Out trick or treating with the kids tomorrow - we had such a good time last year - lots of houses decorated spectacularly. The dog has a pumpkin outfit, we'll see how long that lasts :lol:

BigThunder
30-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Siobhan, a 70th birthday is certainly something to celebrate! I hope he has a great time :)

Tonight I'm supposed to go with Paige, my 11 year old, plus her bff & mom to see the "Pumpkin House" in a town next to mine. It's this old Victorian House and every halloween they put hundreds of carved pumpkins out, some really elaborate too! I've never gone but my kids did last year & said it was amazing so I'm excited.

Saturday my daughter has to go to a Cross Country meet, not to run but to cheer on the top 7 runners. The rest of us have no plans.

Hoping Sunday we can do something fun, the whole family : )

Disneybumble
30-10-2009, 08:01 PM
We have just carved our pumpkin. It smelt of nappies:thumbsdown: and not the fresh out the packet ones.
And on a lighter note NOT . I have just had a row with my sister, so i need my smiley nothings wrong worzel gummidge head on tomorrow.

josh.p.
30-10-2009, 08:10 PM
I wish I was carving pumpkins :( We forgot to get them this year so now we have none to carve! I'm usually pretty good at carving them as well!

dumbo77
30-10-2009, 08:17 PM
over the weekend my little ickle family will be helping friends of ours move house then we are all going to have jacket potatoes n chilli cheese for tea ,also there will be porkie pies n mushy peas. this will all be washed down with hot chocolate n marshmellows :yes:

daveann
30-10-2009, 08:51 PM
im in a foul mood and have no plans except work on sunday :(

Claire
30-10-2009, 10:02 PM
im in a foul mood and have no plans except work on sunday :(
:hug2:

mumof2
30-10-2009, 10:31 PM
We have just carved our pumpkin. It smelt of nappies:thumbsdown: and not the fresh out the packet ones.
And on a lighter note NOT . I have just had a row with my sister, so i need my smiley nothings wrong worzel gummidge head on tomorrow.

oh no, just what you need for the weekend :hug2:

we've carved our pumpkin, and i haven't been to Moors Valley for a good few years!

kazzaqld
30-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Off into town with my 2 fellas to buy books, and a calendar and a decoration for the exchanges!

Installing Windows 7 tomorrow - will be interested to see how it goes. :thumbsup:

Tinkfan
03-11-2009, 02:20 AM
What is a Knickerbocker Glory???? menu looks great!