PDA

View Full Version : 8:13 am...

MarkE
10-11-2009, 08:18 AM
and we already have a dozen registered members online. I'm at work, so this goes on and sits in the background for most of the day.

What is everyone else up to today? What's your excuses for being on here so early in the day?

I'm a financial accountant at National Express, and it's the last day of 'month end' here, which means at half two everyone starts panicking that there isnt enough time to get everything in before the group deadline of 4pm. Just like every other month, the deadline will actually be met with relative ease, but that wont stop them fretting again next month.

Then tonight - well, I'm off to see MUSE!! PLUG IN BABY!!!!! :thumbsup:

arkvilla
10-11-2009, 08:30 AM
I do my online check in at 11.15 this morning then am busy, busy all day doing housework and cooking for the hubby and boys I'm leaving behind when I jet off to sunny Florida :happydance:

Sandra

Britchick
10-11-2009, 08:36 AM
I get a lie in today as I'm on a stroke update study day.then out for Italian with work colleagues

kazzaqld
10-11-2009, 08:39 AM
my excuse is that here it's nearly tea-time - about 20 mins away - and so I'm nosying in to see what everyone else is up to while I make dinner.

Chicken kievs and steamed broccolli and carrot - anyone want me to save them some? :thumbsup:

Wendy
10-11-2009, 12:26 PM
:207: have a great time Sandra

arkvilla
10-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Ahh - thanks Wendy.

So pleased you had a good time.

When we went in August we didn't do a single park - not even a water park and we were there for 4 weeks - so you are not on your own in finding other things to do.

Hope things go well with your hospital appointments.

Sandra

Wendy
10-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Ahh - thanks Wendy.

So pleased you had a good time.

When we went in August we didn't do a single park - not even a water park and we were there for 4 weeks - so you are not on your own in finding other things to do.

Hope things go well with your hospital appointments.

Sandra

:hug2: Thank you

Isafari
10-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Well, I was here just after I got up at 5.30 am then I was off to work just after 6am :thumbsdown:

Counting down the days... :mickears:

Wendy
11-11-2009, 09:56 AM
It will fly by Diane :hug2: you will soon be there.