PDA

View Full Version : Could this be he worse weekend ever!!!

premier travel
23-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Friday evening at lakeside shopping to recieve a call my mother in law is in hospital with suspected heart attack, spent saturday by her bedside as hubby had to work and could not get out of it, so had close shop. Sat afternoon they let her out, telling her to take it easy. Sunday afternoon at ashford outlet centre doing more xmas shopping to get another call mother in law back at hospital.

Get home and kiddies not feeling too well. Mother in law now kidney infection but let home again.

Monday kiddies not well at all and mother in law has to go to hospital once again, and I had a presentation to do to pre retirement group at hospital.

Did questionaire online for swine flu oldest had the symptoms.

Had to take mother inlaw back to doctors and then hospital now suspected internal bleed.

So again sat with her and quickly disapeared to do presentation. Eventually doctor comes round and say she had had internal bleed but had happened a few days ago and she should feel better in a few days, bag full of antibiotics, appointments made for consultants.

Come home to two sick children hubby with them. Hubby hates hospitals and illnesses so good old me has to do it all. But then he had to deal with two sick children fetching and carrying!

Just thinking no this cannot get any worse, well better not have a coach load going to Bruges on saturday!!! Now hoping not to catch what the kiddies have.

Now just trying to relax!!

Ursula
23-11-2009, 10:37 PM
So you had a relaxing weekend then?

Ursula
23-11-2009, 10:37 PM
ow ow ow... it was a joke XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

dumbo77
23-11-2009, 11:03 PM
my only advice is go to bed get under the duvet and dont come out til they all better :yes: hope they all on the mend soon and that you can stop running around like a headless chicken xx

Tink
24-11-2009, 02:48 AM
Oh gosh. :hug2:

Check into the nicest hotel and wait til they are all better! :eek: :hug2:

foreverducky
24-11-2009, 07:09 AM
This is time to break out the yellow suits and protect yourself....think Monsters Inc. :D

:hug2:

daveann
24-11-2009, 07:55 AM

Dawn
24-11-2009, 08:07 AM
And breath...

premier travel
24-11-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks evryone, yes feel like going and hiding away from all the bugs and illnesses. Roll on Bruges saturday just hope the coach load I am taking don't get sea sickness!!!