PDA

View Full Version : SW & BG annual pass

Isafari
06-12-2009, 11:23 AM
We are going to buy the SW & BG combined annual passes for our next trip. Do you get the same prices at the gate as you do from the official websites?

Tink
06-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Hmmmm... just saw an adert on television last night that said something about buying one day for Sea World and getting the rest of the year free, so I might wait until I got here to ask at the gate? :unsure:

Isafari
06-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Hmmmm... just saw an adert on television last night that said something about buying one day for Sea World and getting the rest of the year free, so I might wait until I got here to ask at the gate? :unsure:

I don't think they would work for us Tink. From what I can gather, they end on the last day of the year, each year. :unsure:

Tink
06-12-2009, 12:01 PM
I took it to mean the new year. They'd not get too many "takers" for 2009, eh? :unsure: However, you might be right.

I'd still wait and ask. :yes:

Johnie
08-12-2009, 03:44 PM
For the passes, it should be the same price on the internet and at the gate.

You do know that you can buy a platinum pass and that it is good for BG, Sea World, Aquatica, and the other parks they own? That's what we have. They also have a flex pay option which is nice.

Isafari
08-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Thanks guys. I will ask for our best option when we get there. Only interested in SW & BG as we don't do the waterparks.

Not long now!!!!!!!!:wiggle:

BigThunder
09-12-2009, 06:43 PM

Buy one day get the rest of the year free??? Ok, wait...I think by rest of the year you mean until 12-31-2009? I was thinking a full year, like from the time you buy your one day pass. I thought that was a smokin' deal! lmao. My hair color is way too dark to have so many blonde moments :tongue:

arkvilla
09-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Ok I've found it:-

http://www.seaworld.com/orlando/default.aspx

Hover over BEGIN PURCHASE at top of page:

Pay for a day come back all year, is on the Florida Resident tab. (no free parking or discounts on food /purchases)

It's called the Fun Cards

Brilliant deal

Sandra

BigThunder
10-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Oh poo, you have to be a Florida Resident :( That's really a smokin' deal it seems. If it weren't just for FR I think I'd do this.

arkvilla
10-12-2009, 05:54 PM
No - lots of UK owners I know have bought them - just go through the process and I'm sure it will let you buy them, if not you have only lost 5 minutes of your time

Or could you put your name but have it posted to someone you know in Florida?

Sandra

Tink
11-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Typically, when turning in the voucher or using a Florida Resident ticket for the first time, you have to show proof of residency.

arkvilla
11-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Oh that's a shame.

I was hoping there was a loophole - never mind.

Tink, you can make the most of it if you like Seaworld

Sandra