View Full Version : How do these ADR things work

07-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Hi again,

Sorry to ask yet another question, now that we have booked our stay at wdw i have turned my attention to the adr topic. All i know is that disney resort guest can book things like charector meals 6 months in advance, what I can't work out is how. Im sure this is really obvious though.

Any help would be gratefully received :worship:

Many thanks once again

07-12-2009, 01:43 PM
You can do it on the official WDW website, or by calling the (long distance, no toll free line) ADR line 407- WDW- DINE. You'll need your international code of course.

Whatever you do, KEEP the confirmation numbers!!! It used to be that they were of no real importance, but now time and time again I am seeing people have problems at the podium and the only thing that saves them is having their confirmation number with them.

WDW has a new system in place and it's TERRIBLE. The CMs hate it, guests aren't thrilled with it, and the restaurants are being affected by it. Not sure if WDW will concede that they put in a poorly thought out system or not, but regardless, those are your options.

Or, you can simply wait until you are here, and try to make arrangements for meals. That is usually not very successful, especially for the more popular places like Chef Mickey's and Cinderella's Royal Table.

07-12-2009, 01:50 PM
There's some good pointers on the main Disney Secrets site:

Disney Dining info (http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/index.php/disney-dining/63-how-a-when-to-book-disney-restaurants.html)

Tom (:macwave:... when do we eat?)

07-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Many thanks guys, there is just so much to think about.

07-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Looks easy enough I will register tonight i think

07-12-2009, 02:10 PM
If you click on the link that catrancher provided you will be taken to another part of our site from where [if you click on the official Disney link], you can make ADR`s on line instead of involving trans Atlantic phone call charges.