PDA

View Full Version : We bonded...

Beccaberry
14-12-2009, 12:57 AM
..over a glass of wine

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

Johnie
14-12-2009, 01:03 AM
:tongue: this makes me laugh.

Did you name it?

Do we get to wear Santa hats with our jammies next weekend????

Beccaberry
14-12-2009, 01:05 AM
OF COURSE we can wear santa hats with our jammies next weekend!! And feather boas!

No names...I find it easier :wink:

Johnie
14-12-2009, 01:07 AM
You can just call him sugar :tongue:

ok now I need to find a Santa hat for my big head :unsure:

I do have two little Santa hat barrettes but I was told that it makes me look like I have horns.....

Tink
14-12-2009, 01:21 AM
Becca, I know this isn't the point of the shot, but I have to say this. You my dear are drop dead beautiful. Jon had better snap you up permanently and FAST! :hug2:

Beccaberry
14-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Awww...Tink :hug2: thank you! You're too kind (seriously, TOO kind)

LOL, funny you should say that though (about Jon)...as at the moment I am without my engagement ring :(

I had to drop it off at the jewelry story this afternoon to have it resized and, although when Jon first gave it to me they sized it while I waited, this time it's going to be nearly a week before it's ready to be picked up! He's been teasing me all day, asking me who I'm trying to pick up :wink:

I finally convinced him it was Emmett :wink:

Tink
14-12-2009, 01:41 AM
LOL! Emmett... that would work! LOL.

Beccaberry
14-12-2009, 01:53 AM
Well, as you know, I do http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o368/beccaberry73/boa.jpg him :)