Valentines Day? :

Skywatcher
27-12-2009, 04:05 PM
True but we don't usually spend much on eachother on Valentines

keith
27-12-2009, 04:24 PM
There's always.....

"Just because.....

....my car is out of screenwash and I don't want to get dirty so would you do the honours with this dear? Whatever's left, you can keep :)"

Skywatcher
27-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Mmm wonder what anniversary screenwash is?

keith
27-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Mmm wonder what anniversary screenwash is?

sounds perfect! Apparently on the halfords site there's screenwash with different smells! Useful *AND* perfume at the same time?! That's got to be a winner in anyone's book? Surely!?!?

josh.p.
27-12-2009, 09:05 PM
If only their insurance was half price...

Josh (who is still carless and hating it)

Skywatcher
27-12-2009, 09:20 PM
You could use the screenwash on the iMac instead :D

keith
27-12-2009, 11:05 PM
You could use the screenwash on the iMac instead :D

GASP! :-O

keith
27-12-2009, 11:12 PM
If only their insurance was half price...

Josh (who is still carless and hating it)

argh dude, I know you won't listen or agree :) but the longer you can put off buying a money pit the better. I love my cars but insurance, tax, petrol, breakdowns, scratches, bumps, mots, servicing and generally other utter idiots on the road all conspire to make it an expensive experience.

You're buying at a time when the poor little car is being demonised by the greenies and the government is therefore able to extract every last pound (money and flesh) a car driver has without fear "It's for the environment".

Tink
28-12-2009, 01:26 PM
I have to hop on here with Keith. I promise you Josh, I know what it is like to be without a car (especially when it seems like all one's friends have them) but it's a lifetime drain on your pocketbook. It's not the purchase price so much (as you may have learned) but the insurance, the registration, the yearly inspections (if you have that requirement there) the upkeep, the regular maintenance, the tyres, and as Keith has said the repairs as a result of some eejit who doesn't keep his car under control. :sigh:

Put it off as long as you can... listen to us O Young Man... we Elders know of what we speak! :yes: (Sorry about the Elder bit there, Keith)!

Now, as for the screen wash, what is it you use on your iMac? I had someone tell me to us an alcohol prep wipe on the lenovo's screen. I haven't yet...