PDA

View Full Version : Update on Dave's death

KelBelle
30-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Hi guys.

For those of you who read my thread on our friend Dave who passed away on sunday, I just thought I would let you know that 3 people have finally handed themselves in!!

They have been charged on suspicion of murder. We are happy that they have been charged just hope they get what they deserve for taking Dave from us all so soon.

dumbo77
30-12-2009, 07:36 PM
shame about your friend lets hope they get a good long sentence and that there conciounce(sp) gets to them every nite for the rest of there lives :slap:

foreverducky
30-12-2009, 07:49 PM
I hope that justice is served.

Ursula
30-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Good now let them rot.

Disneybumble
30-12-2009, 09:42 PM
They handed themselves in. I hope but doubt guilt made them do it.

mumof2
30-12-2009, 10:09 PM
:hug2:

catrancher
30-12-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm glad they turned themselves in. Now, maybe there can be some justice although it will never make up for Dave's loss. :hug2:

Not that I'm a huge fan of this kind of thing but I thought I'd bring this up to show that there's some justice in the world. :yes:

I'm sorry this guy's going to lose his foot but it's his own fault. If he hadn't tried to use a shotgun to rob this place, he wouldn't be in the hospital with his own foot blown off. :nono:

Police: Would-Be Robber Shoots Self In Foot

ATHENS, Ga. -- Police in Athens say a man preparing to rob a convenience store accidentally shot himself.
Athens-Clarke police Capt. Clarence Holeman says 19-year-old Michael Anthony Randall Jr. of Athens shot himself above the ankle with a sawed-off shotgun when he tried to pull it out from his coveralls as he approached the store Sunday night.
The Athens Banner-Herald reports Holeman says the blast caused extensive damage, and doctors do not think they will be able to save Randall's foot.
Holeman says investigators plan to take out a warrant charging Randall with attempt to commit armed robbery.
Randall was being treated for his injuries at Athens-Regional Medical Center.

Tom (:macwave:... sometimes, the good guys win!)

Tink
30-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Well, for some inexplicable reason I feel a bit better that they turned themselves in.

There was a robber in south Florida a few years back who was caught running away in the dark. Why? His sneakers flashed lights. :rolleyes:

I hope that justice being done will bring some small comfort to you KelBelle, and his family.

josh.p.
30-12-2009, 10:36 PM
I hope it brings some sort of closure for his family and friends :( I'll keep my mouth shut about what I hope happens to his killers as I'd have to ban myself.

KelBelle
31-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks everyone.

I had to have a little laugh at your post Tom. How silly can some people be? lol.

Just heard, they are in court at the moment. One man has been charged and is being sentenced but the other man and woman have been let off on bail until Febuary.
The man has been named and we know where he lives too so now I just have to make sure the rest of my friends arent stupid enough to go to his house. Even though he wont be here.

He will be sentenced today but proper sentencing will happen in the new year?! Not sure what that means though but thats what I have been told!!

xx

Tink
31-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Sounds like he's confessed to having done it, then? :unsure:

Better all around if that is the case. Yes, KelBelle as you know, going to the arrested person's house won't do anything but cause trouble for your friends.

Tinker
31-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Again, I am so sorry that you loss your dear friend Dave . I hope justice is served and Dave will now RIP . :hug2:

Jazmine
03-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Kel im so sorry about your friend i missed your post, i hope they rot in ----thinking of you all :hug2:
Love Jacqui xxxx

KelBelle
04-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Thank u everyone for the messages.

The man who done it is in custody until April when the real court date is set for. Not sure when that is yet.
The other two have been let off on bail.

Just heard that the man who is 29 with a daughter of 4 yrs, was carrying a knuckle duster on the night it happened. So obviously went out to do some damage to someone. xx

mumof2
04-01-2010, 09:33 PM
a knuckle duster, there's no excuse for that.

Tink
05-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Knuckle duster? Is that the same a brass knuckles? They are illegal here.

Debbie2
05-01-2010, 10:13 AM
So sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend :(