PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year Peeps!

elisabethwithns
31-12-2009, 02:10 PM
I am new here and looking forward to reading and catching up on the goings on of everyone.

I go to WDW as often as I can...as a matter of fact, since May 2007, I have been 6 times, and have 3 trips planned for 2010. I was hooked the second I walked into the Magic Kingdom in May 2007. I have been to Disneyland once, and it just didn't compare. There is nothing quite like walking into the gates of the Magic Kingdom, smelling the bakery and seeing the castle. It never loses its newness for me, no matter how many times I have been.

I am addicted to food posts and like to read about everyone else's adventures. Sometimes, it gives me new ideas for our trips. I love it!

Well, anyway...I am here and it is almost a new year. Can't wait!

arkvilla
31-12-2009, 02:16 PM
:wave: Hi Elisabeth and welcome to Secrets

Sounds like you definately have the Disney bug - you are among like minded people :yes:

I'll look forward to reading your posts

Happy New Year to you

Sandra

keith
31-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Hi there and welcome :wave:

Do you have any previous trip reports :D we're all addicts :lol:

Ursula
31-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Puts the pixie dust down and stops sniffing for a moment.... "Hello and welcome" It's addictive isn't it?

elisabethwithns
31-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! My mission is to be better about trip reports and the like. We do take tons of pics every trip, and have a flickr account. As for trip reports...my partner in crime (J) does most of them, but sometimes I do put my 2 cents in.

Our wordpress blog is jemsdisney.wordpress

Our flickr account is photos/jemsphotos...tons of pics to browse through from over the years.

Go ahead and check it all out...we do update every trip we take now.

Skywatcher
31-12-2009, 02:45 PM
:secrets2:

:wave:

welcome aboard :D

Tink
31-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Welcome to Disney Secrets! You've found the right place to be to share your knowledge and love of Disney! :yes:

Happy New Year!