PDA

View Full Version : Better late than never Friday thread

Dawn
15-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Well our snow has gone and my garden is a scene of destruction now. :(

Steven's class are doing Space as their topic this term. They have to find out some information about a real astronaut. Steven has chosen Buzz Lightyear. :rotfl:

Ursula
15-01-2010, 04:46 PM
I went and got me hair done and my carp diem moment was as I 3was having my hair washed.... I decided to get my nails done too, so if the typing is a bit funny you know why? They be lovely, long and purpley with a bit of art work on too.

Tink
15-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Now, you aren't going to tear them off like you did before, are you Helly? :wink:

Sitting in the airport, waiting to go home. Hoping for no delays. Some flights already delayed. :sigh:

Temperatures at home are much warmer now, so I'm looking forward to that!

The man across the aisle from me (in the waiting area) belly is sticking out from under his too short t-shirt. Ick. :sigh:

uscwest
15-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Dawn, here is a bio on Sally Ride, the first American Woman in space.Sally ride (http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/ride-sk.html)

Ursula
15-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Ah Tink you remember it too lol... yep they lasted for what three days last time?... lol. I remember they bwere so sore when I pulled them off so not doing that agiam.

Go on I dare ya... blow a big wet raspberry on the belly lol. We need pics as proof lool.

Claire
15-01-2010, 06:20 PM
We are sat here staring at the clock willing it to be 1am. Daddy comes back from Berlin at 1am. :D

josh.p.
15-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Pretty uneventful day at college... However when I got home I had a nice big package from River Island waiting for me :D I ordered some stuff on Wednesday in their sale, 4 T-shirts for 10!! :thud: and a jumper for 5!! :thud: I was pretty miffed as some of the clohes I'd bought before Christmas where 20-30 and are now 2.50!!! :thud:

daveann
15-01-2010, 07:57 PM
been at work today :( but got the weekend with david on our own and i cant wait :) hopefully we will get out in the forest with lucy over the weekend :)

Tinkfan
15-01-2010, 10:17 PM
Now, you aren't going to tear them off like you did before, are you Helly? :wink:

Sitting in the airport, waiting to go home. Hoping for no delays. Some flights already delayed. :sigh:

Temperatures at home are much warmer now, so I'm looking forward to that!

The man across the aisle from me (in the waiting area) belly is sticking out from under his too short t-shirt. Ick. :sigh:

Well dear Tink, that has given me my first laugh of the day!! Thanks :yes:Kind of crazy today, have been running Mom on errands, had to do wash, pick up Ty, basketball tonight, hockey- tomorrow and Sunday. Looking at homes with the real estate agent, grandkids spending the weekend ... phew I'm tired already.

Tink
16-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Well dear Tink, that has given me my first laugh of the day!! Thanks :yes:Kind of crazy today, have been running Mom on errands, had to do wash, pick up Ty, basketball tonight, hockey- tomorrow and Sunday. Looking at homes with the real estate agent, grandkids spending the weekend ... phew I'm tired already.

Wow! I'm tired just reading about it! :eek:

You'll be happy to know that I DID NOT blow a raspberry on that man's belly! :unimpressed: (As IF I really needed to tell you that). :rolleyes:

Tinkfan
16-01-2010, 02:38 PM
:taunt: you mean you weren't overcome with an overwhelming urge?! :blech: It's just as bad when women do it as well!! Yuck, keep it covered please :yes:

Tinker
16-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Sister Tink ... I laughed right out loud . Another one is heavier teen girls with what we called hip hugger jeans in our days , bending over and you can't help but notice their backside hanging out . EEK !!!
Finally, took all the tidings of joy down . I notice now, a few stragglers that I missed . Tomorrow is another day . :biggrin:

Ursula
17-01-2010, 07:41 AM
Oh well it made for a great visual Tink LOL!

josh.p.
17-01-2010, 11:44 AM
I'm going to the red hot world buffet for lunch again :)

Tink
17-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Yep, having anyone's body parts (that are best left to private viewing) hangning out in public is not something I am a fan of. :rolleyes: :lol:

Something to be said for modest dressing, eh? :D