PDA

View Full Version : Long lost pictures

Shellyamc
26-01-2010, 05:52 AM
I feel like I got lost and have now found my way back. Since I'm waiting for my nephew to arrive I thought I would catch you up on some things you missed. (sorry you missed them, by the way, I'll do better :( )

ok I can never put the pictures into the post so I can put text between them, so I am going to do it the old fashioned way :P

pictures of:

Katie's 3rd Birthday
Marc's 1st Thanksgiving
Marc's 1st haircut (given by the man who has cut my Dad's hair since he was little)
and some Christmas stuff :)

Shellyamc
26-01-2010, 06:05 AM
hope this isn't too many...:unsure:

Shellyamc
26-01-2010, 06:06 AM
just 2 more, I think..

Dawn
26-01-2010, 08:06 AM
:awesome:

I love the one in the barber shop where all the guys are standing around watching Marc get his hair cut. :thumbsup:

mumof2
26-01-2010, 08:43 AM
:love2: :love2: your babies are soooooo cute Shelly, but you know that already don't you!

hasn't Katies hair grown, it's so long now, and how adorable are they in their Sanata outfits? :hug2:

Claire
26-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Shelly your children make me go all mushy! They're adora-bubble!

Tink
26-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Never too many photos! :D

I LOVE the one of Mark (last of the first series). I don't know how it happens but Katie simply gets more and more beautiful over time. Her hair is incredible.

The one of the haircut made me get all leaky... he's growing too fast, he is. :( It's wonderful to have that sort of continuity... with the same barber... :yes:

Thank you so much for sharing your family with us, Shellyamc. :hug2: Hope to see more of you now that the holidays have passed. :yes:

uscwest
26-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Great pictures. Love the one of he and dad after the haircut. Just precious. Thanks for sharing.

daveann
26-01-2010, 12:49 PM
you have 2 of the most beautiful children ever they are so gorgeous :)

DisneyFreak
26-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Great pictures Shelly!!

Beccaberry
26-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Oh my goodness. They are just breathtakingly cute. I want to kiss them both!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Tinkfan
26-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Too cute for words, they grow up too darn fast! Treasure the moments!!!

Shellyamc
26-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Awwww! Thanks everyone :hug2:

My Dad goes to "that kind" of barber shop! Everyone has a cup on the wall and at any one point there will be 9 or 10 old men talking about gardens, the government, and who is getting the donuts!! Marc was a celebrity that day:yes:

Britchick
26-01-2010, 05:38 PM
Shelly you have a beautiful family!

Shellyamc
26-01-2010, 06:15 PM

kazzaqld
26-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Just beautiful, Shelly thanks for sharing.

Did you keep the cuttings from Marc's haircut? I still have Gareth's - he was so blond as a baby it's hard to believe it's the same kid.

I just farewelled him for his first day of Grade 10 - they grow up so fast, don't they!

I love Marc's big blue eyes and yes, Katelyn is more beautiful every day!

Shellyamc
26-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Just beautiful, Shelly thanks for sharing.

Did you keep the cuttings from Marc's haircut? I still have Gareth's - he was so blond as a baby it's hard to believe it's the same kid.

I just farewelled him for his first day of Grade 10 - they grow up so fast, don't they!

I love Marc's big blue eyes and yes, Katelyn is more beautiful every day!

Oh yes! Joe the barber made sure he put a bunch of Marc's hair into a little baggie for us :yes: Have to keep that little curl in the baby book, ya know ;)

Disneybumble
27-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Your babies are so beautiful Shelly. And your little girl is the image of you. I love the second to last picture of Marc with Santa.

Rosie0610
27-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks for posting the pics Shelly! I love Katie's 'bed-head' on Christmas morning :) I can't believe you had to get Marc's haricut already! Brady didn't have hair till almost 2yrs!

Shellyamc
27-01-2010, 03:37 PM
:hug2: thanks everyone

Thanks for posting the pics Shelly! I love Katie's 'bed-head' on Christmas morning :) I can't believe you had to get Marc's haricut already! Brady didn't have hair till almost 2yrs!

Oh yes! The girl has crazy hair when she gets up :lol:

We had to get his hair cut at 10 months old. It was hanging down into his eyes and he would pull on it and get really upset. Our kids have tons of hair when they are born and it just gets worse from there :unsure:

Johnie
27-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Lots of hair is a blessing....or so my grandma tells me lol

I love all of the pictures, thanks for sharing them. Katie is becoming quite the little lady, hardly see any baby in her at all.

Shellyamc
27-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Lots of hair is a blessing....or so my grandma tells me lol

I love all of the pictures, thanks for sharing them. Katie is becoming quite the little lady, hardly see any baby in her at all.

I know it :sigh: She really isn't my baby girl anymore..she won't even let me call her that :(

I used to call her baby bug all the time now she makes me call her lady bug :sorry:

Jazmine
31-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Awwww shelly they are just gorgeous you must be so proud of them :hug2: :hug2:
Jacqui xxxx