PDA

View Full Version : Had quite enough of this thank you!

Tink
26-01-2010, 12:28 PM
46 degrees here now (7:30 am my time). Rain. Miserable cold rain, the kind that makes your body ache. The kind that keeps everyone out of the parks as it is a lashing sort of soaking rain. :(

That will be enough, don't you think? We've had more cold and hard rain this "winter" than we've had in a very long time.

Lucky me. :sigh: I get to drive in this mess today. :sigh:

arkvilla
26-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Sorry Tink - can't feel sorry for you - we have that 90% of the year:thumbsdown:

Be careful with the driving x

Sandra

mumof2
26-01-2010, 12:47 PM
take care driving Tink :hug2:

DisneyFreak
26-01-2010, 01:18 PM
46 degrees here now (7:30 am my time). Rain. Miserable cold rain, the kind that makes your body ache. The kind that keeps everyone out of the parks as it is a lashing sort of soaking rain. :(

That will be enough, don't you think? We've had more cold and hard rain this "winter" than we've had in a very long time.

Lucky me. :sigh: I get to drive in this mess today. :sigh:

Tell me about it Tink. When we got back from the cruise on Saturday we spent a night at Saratoga Springs and I can't believe how brown everything is up there. It's a little brown down here in Ft. Myers but nothing like up by you.

Tink
26-01-2010, 01:28 PM
It's the extended frost. :( It's killed so many of the plants! WDW used to always be green. I remember coming down from the northeast and being so happy to see green in the middle of winter! Not this year. :sigh:

Good to see you again Disneyfreak! :hug2: Nice that you enjoyed your cruise!

DisneyFreak
26-01-2010, 01:34 PM
Good to be back on the boards again. It's been a long few months and the cruise couldn't have come at a better time. I was so impressed with the cruise staff this time around. It really made a difference.

Now, we just need to get this Florida winter back to normal weather.

Tink
26-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Yes, it has been too long since you were with us! :hug2: I know how it can be though, life has a way of interfering in the fun stuff, eh? :sigh:

Good that you had such a positive experience. :yes: It's wonderful when a vacation does exactly what it's supposed to do, isn't it? :yes:

Tinkfan
26-01-2010, 02:04 PM
:hug2: Cold and snowy here too, yech!! Take care driving Tink :yes:

Beccaberry
26-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Agreed. Enough is enough. I don't *want* to think of FL as cold and rainy...I have that here. Time to bring back the "sunshine state" again!!

Safe journeys, hon :hug2:

Slowhand
26-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I wish we had 46 degrees here a couple of weeks ago.
[Actually we did, however it was 23 degrees in the morning, and 23 degrees in the afternoon, thus making the 46 degrees in all! :lol:]