PDA

View Full Version : We've Decided

Tinker
31-01-2010, 07:38 PM
after going round & round . Jimminey and I have decided to go to Disneyland . We are planning on going in April or May . We are looking to stay at The Candy Cane Inn . Southwest has flights into LA for $100. one way . I don't think $200 RT per person is bad to fly all the way to California from Pennsylvania .
We are going for a week . We are going with a four day PH . I am also trying to get tickets to The Ellen Show at WB Studios . We want to see Hollywood, Mann's Chinese Theathre with the handprints of the stars . Jimminey wants to also go to Universal . So much to see in so little time . Anyone been and have any suggestions ? Thanks In Advance !!!
Very Excited !!! :bounce:

PsychoAlice
02-02-2010, 05:16 AM
Candy Cane Inn is a good neighbor hotel (Ive stayed there many times its nice and has been there for-ev-er.) so make sure you buy your PH online so you can get in on Early mornings.

How long are you going to be there for?

Isafari
02-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Sorry that I have no suggestions for you Tink as I've never visited Disneyland before. Just want to say that it sounds like a fab trip with not too long to wait before you're on the plane:thumbsup:

Tinker
03-02-2010, 12:17 AM
We've hit a snag in our plans . We need a new roof and I have to give up one trip . I'm going to WDW in August & October .

Johnie
03-02-2010, 12:24 AM
That's too bad.

Tiggers Golf
03-02-2010, 05:38 PM
We've hit a snag in our plans . We need a new roof and I have to give up one trip . I'm going to WDW in August & October .

Oh what a shame wish we lived nearer so we could go more often

Tinker
03-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Awe, Thanks ! If we do DL, I'd have to give up the pin event in August which is not happening . :lol:
On a brighter note , DCL will be adding the Mexican Riveria to their itinerary in 2011 departing from Cali . So, we are thinking its better to wait a year . As we can see DL and cruise .