PDA

View Full Version : i think i have lost our annual passes

daveann
04-02-2010, 05:24 PM
i am normally really organised but today i have gone to log onto the annual pass website and needed my annual pass number and i cant find our annual passes :unsure: i thought they were in a little plastic holder that i kept them in but there not there :unsure:
ive got tonsilitus yet again and not feeling great and Dave just rung mme and i burst into tears saying our passes are gone :sorry: he is trying to console me saying they will be some where but unless there in the cases in the loft i cant think where and i didnt copy the numbers down :unsure: how can i have been so stupid :sorry:

Isafari
04-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Awe :hug2:
Don't worry though Ann! Just take your ID etc again to guest relations and they will re issue the passes for you and cancel the old passes.

daveann
04-02-2010, 07:32 PM
panic over Dave has just found them will photocopy them now.............. thanks :)

Isafari
04-02-2010, 07:39 PM
panic over Dave has just found them will photocopy them now.............. thanks :)

YAY :wiggle:

uscwest
04-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Bet that is a real load off of you mind Ann. Yaaa Dave. :taunt:

daveann
04-02-2010, 08:12 PM
thanks guys :)
were going back at some point this year just not sure when and i wanted to check out the hotel deals but needed my pass to log in :)

Tink
05-02-2010, 01:46 AM
Ach. Tonsillitis? Not a nice thing. :hug2:

Good that you found your passes, as those numbers are needed to check for deals, and the like. However, Issy is right. If you ever do lose them for real, showing your ID at WDW will get them reissued. That won't help you in the meantime, but in the long run they never really are permanently lost.

I know, as I used to lose or run mine through the washer on a regular basis. :embarassed:

Tinker
05-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Awww, Anne I hope you feel better :hug2: And glad Dave found the APs . Well Done Dave !

daveann
06-02-2010, 01:21 PM
i would dearly love to stay at the grand floridian and maybe with the discounts we might be able to do it but we have alot going on at the moment so will have to wait and see..................... now i have seen my passes again i long to go back but the thought of flying makes me feel sick :(

Tinker
06-02-2010, 02:28 PM
I'll be in the surrounding area end of March . hint,hint