PDA

View Full Version : Oh When The Saints...

Tink
08-02-2010, 02:51 AM
go marchin' in, Oh when the Saints gooooooo marchin' in. I wanna' be in that number when the saints gooo marchin' in!

GO SAINTS!!

Cinderella team wins! First EVER Superbowl win for the New Orleans Saints! Gotta' love it! Fais do do!!!!

Johnie
08-02-2010, 04:57 AM
WHO DAT!!

woohooo!! Such an awesome game. I would sooooo love to be in N'awlins right now!!

Tink
08-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Wouldn't you though? The party on Bourbon Street is still going on! They'll probably carry it right through Mardis Gras as that is underway already anyway.

Peyton couldn't really lose. His team did, but his hometown won, so how cool is that!?! :yes:

Love to see the underdog win, and for the first time EVAH!!!!

Tinkfan
08-02-2010, 01:21 PM
A good day for New Orleans for sure!!!:thumbsup:

Beccaberry
08-02-2010, 02:37 PM
How AWESOME was THAT? Even more awesome being in a room full of Colts fans ;)

And how cute was Brees and baby Brees? OOOOHSHU BOOOOOO!!!

Johnie
08-02-2010, 04:09 PM
aww Baby Brees was adorable.

foreverducky
08-02-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm sure my dad was thrilled...he would like anyone over the Colts (and he lives in IN).

uscwest
08-02-2010, 09:18 PM
The Saints played extremely well. They played like a team that was experienced at playing in the championship game rather than like a team that was there for the first time ever. Credit Head Coach Sean Payton for keeping them focused. Sure looked like it was headed for overtime before that interception.

DisneyFreak
08-02-2010, 09:35 PM
The Saints won me $100. :thumbsup:

I was hoping for more though...how much?.....enough for a down payment on another DCL cruise. :sorry:

Oh well, the NCAA Tournament is right around the corner. :yes:

Tink
09-02-2010, 02:28 AM
LooooVVVVVED that last touchdown! :9: :9: He was so smooth! Snagged that ball and was just GONE! :tralala:

I am NOT a football fan, but even I was excited about this game. :yes: N'awlins sure did need a win.

Who DAT now, eh? :D :D :D

Tinker
09-02-2010, 04:42 AM
Oh When The Saints Gooo Marchin In ... Oh How I Watched Them Win The Super Bowl ... When The Saints Go Marchin IN . :lol:
Loved It, Loved It, Loved It
Normally I would have went for The Colts, but The Saints and New Orleans needed this lift . Especially since Peyton is Eli's brother and he coached in our Gatorade Replay for the opposition .
And how about Shockey, played for the NY Giants, making that touchdown . It's about time Showboat Shockey ! I like him though . :lol: