PDA

View Full Version : 61st BIRTHDAY, first Disney trip

princess hope
15-02-2010, 12:46 AM
:rainbowsmile2:Please give me some ideas to celebrate my mama's birthday. It will be her first Disney trip and her birthday. She has done so much for me and my family I want to make this birthday special.

Tink
15-02-2010, 02:49 AM
Hello and welcome to Disney Secrets!!

Just being at WDW with her family will be special. :yes:

There are little things you can do, like get her a birthday button at the Guest Services of whichever park you go to.

There are any number of nice places to have a celebration dinner.

There is the Birthday hat. :D

Hope some of those sound good to you.

Skywatcher
15-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Wearing the birthday pin is great - when we took our MIL for her Birthday all the cast members stopped to say Happy Birthday - she was chuffed to bits :D

arkvilla
15-02-2010, 09:34 AM
The Birthday Pin sounds like a great idea.

Sandra

Slowhand
15-02-2010, 12:12 PM
When you get there make sure that you let the Cast Members know about your Mum`s birthday, especially if you are staying on site.
As others have said, the Birthday Pin is a good idea along with treating her to a really nice meal, and here you will be spoiled for choice for a suitable venue.

keith
15-02-2010, 02:03 PM
Welcome to Disney Secrets :yes:

As everyone says, let the CMs know about the birthday. At restaurants you will often receive a little something extra like a birthday dessert or something like that. Well worth just mentioning it to your server in case they miss the pin.

If you're staying on site, you can now add celebrations to your reservation number which helps too