PDA

View Full Version : With ranch!

Beccaberry
18-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Deep fried dill pickles

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

foreverducky
18-02-2010, 12:53 AM
Oh please eat one for me...I love pickles and I use to eat anything fried. :beg:

Tinkfan
18-02-2010, 01:45 AM
OOhh, :sorry: Not so sure on that one!

Johnie
18-02-2010, 01:53 AM
hmmm you know how I feel about pickles.......I wonder if they are any better fried???

Tink
18-02-2010, 03:18 AM
I tried them once at a sports bar here in Florida. I don't know what posessed me, but they were good! Deep fried dill pickles I might add. The first bite was seriously weird, but then they sort of grew on you. The one's I had were chips, and not spears.

Not something I'd want often, but it was a fun experience. :yes:

Beccaberry
18-02-2010, 03:29 AM
I've had the chips and they were "good" but not something I was "gung ho" on...but these were INCREDIBLE. They were full pickle spears and somehow that DID make a difference, not to mention the breading on them was simply heavenly. I don't know how they make them so perfectly...they weren't greasy in the least..just crunchy and delicious. I could have made a meal on them alone!

Tink
18-02-2010, 03:33 AM
WEll then, if there is that much of a difference, I'll be sure to try spears if I ever run acrosst them. :D :D :lol:

foreverducky
18-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Again, I say YUM! Love me some pickles!

Beccaberry
18-02-2010, 01:38 PM
WEll then, if there is that much of a difference, I'll be sure to try spears if I ever run acrosst them. :D :D :lol:

:unimpressed:

:wink: