PDA

View Full Version : what would be your dream job?

goofygal
19-02-2010, 11:40 AM
I just wondered what everyone would love to do if you could have your dream job? I would be a writer :yes:

Dawn
19-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Excellent timing on this thread.

I was thinking today that I may very well be in my dream job. I'm a teaching assistant and for the first time ever since I started work I don't bother looking at the job vacancy ads. :thumbsup:

Although being a writer in my spare time would be cool too.

Slowhand
19-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Apart from my obvious choice of being a F1 driver, along with all the trappings that go with it, it would be great to be a personal tour guide at WDW taking first timers around and showing them a few of the hidden treasures there.

josh.p.
19-02-2010, 12:17 PM
I'd love to be in Advertising :yes:

Isafari
19-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Definately work with big cats :yes:

daveann
19-02-2010, 03:45 PM
a rally driver :) wanted to be one since i was a kid :)

uscwest
19-02-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm a bit too old for it now, but I have always wanted to be in Sports Broadcasting.

Mari
19-02-2010, 05:22 PM
ummm.. I honestly dont have a dream job...

I would definetly like a job where I could work from home and/or have totally flexible hours...

... yeah.. keep dreaming Mari...

catrancher
19-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Ohhh... I'd like to be a professional musician! Jazz piano and/or guitar. Not a big name talent mind you. Just an excellent working musician. Studio sessions, backup bands, the occasional solo gig. Maybe a little teaching.

If I could make a living doing that, I'd be in heaven. :happydance:

Tom (:macwave:... why yes, I do like Tom Jobim!)

chief
19-02-2010, 07:57 PM
:point:retired!! spending my spare time doing lunch with friends and going on holiday!

lisaw
19-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Dream job right? Singer/actress in West End/Broadway musicals :yes:

Only problem I can't sing or act and I would never in a million years walk out onto a stage or anywhere else for that matter in front of people, in another life maybe :lol:

Britchick
19-02-2010, 09:29 PM
i'd like to be a dolphin trainer :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

lisaw
19-02-2010, 09:51 PM
i'd like to be a dolphin trainer :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

A friend and I were 'chatting' to some men in a pub once, she managed to convince them that was my job at Windsor Safari Park ........ think being able to swim is a prerequisite :lol:

josh.p.
19-02-2010, 10:54 PM
I've changed my mind... I'd like to be head keeper of the elephants in Chester zoo :yes:

Isafari
19-02-2010, 10:58 PM
I've changed my mind... I'd like to be head keeper of the elephants in Chester zoo :yes:

Not sure if you know Josh but we spent a full day behind the scenes with the elephant keepers at BG last month.....they're pretty cool animals :yes:
Of course they don't hold a candle to the big cats thpough :lol:

josh.p.
19-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Not sure if you know Josh but we spent a full day behind the scenes with the elephant keepers at BG last month.....they're pretty cool animals :yes:
Of course they don't hold a candle to the big cats thpough :lol:
How exciting!! :D :D I'm mega jealous :yes: My Mum LOVES elephants... there must be at least 30 elephant ornaments in our house:yes:

Britchick
20-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Josh, i don't know if you saw this before

http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/trip-reports/3922-thailand-elephants.html

Caitlin plans to go back there as a volunteer in a gap year after University.

Tink
20-02-2010, 03:39 PM
My dream job, as in absolutely deep seated "wish I could have?"

Worked with the mountain gorillas in the wild. :yes: Yep. Dian Fossey was my idol (and yes, I know about her bitter end) and I've never forgotten that long ago dream...

Hey, it beats being a nun! :D