PDA

View Full Version : Monday Morning!

mumof2
22-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Back to school today and the boys are beside themselves with joy :tongue:

It's raining......a lot. i think I will do an online shop later. what an exciting life i lead!

Skywatcher
22-02-2010, 07:48 AM
Hasn't stopped raining since Friday everywhere is sooo waterlogged - never seen the garden like this before :sigh: Kids are off today - for teacher traiing

Dawn
22-02-2010, 08:01 AM
My garden is like the Somme right now. I have standing water on the grass. :sigh:

Dog stuck her back end out the door to empty the tanks but refusing to go out at all now.

Back to school - yay! :mental:

Our teacher training day was before half term - it was horrible. :(

Skywatcher
22-02-2010, 08:13 AM
We have stading water at the top of our garden - nevr seen that before

More likely to get goldfish than goldfinches at the moment

lozzy
22-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Back to school for eldest son but youngest back on Wednesday.
Rain started during the night on Saturday and hasn't really stopped since, :nono:
Garden was starting to dry out but mine is now like a swimming pool, Now good when we are trying to get it sorted ready to get the tuff down, (will the garden ever be nice?):thumbsdown:
Lets all hope for a nice hot summer.:worship:

mumof2
22-02-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm home now after dropping the boys at school. I popped up to see Sarah and within seconds I was drenched, muddy and cold! My clothes are now in the washing machine and I am sitting in my living room with the heating and the fire on!

I think i will stay here 'til the boys finish school!

lozzy
22-02-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm home now after dropping the boys at school. I popped up to see Sarah and within seconds I was drenched, muddy and cold! My clothes are now in the washing machine and I am sitting in my living room with the heating and the fire on!

Sound like a great idea, I got wet but only going to and from the car.
I wasn't meant to be going out today for school runs but my eldest forgot to tell me until 8.00 when he was at the bus stop wet that he didn't start school till 9.30 and the bus doesn't run when school starts late. Kids.:nono:

tb2830
22-02-2010, 10:27 AM
well i had a exciting weekend, i was admitted into hospital which could of been avoided had the dentist i had visited last sunday knew what he was doing.

last sunday i had toothache in a broken tooth so he filled it even thou he was meant to be pulling it out today and sent me home on antibiotics. all week it kept getting worse and friday i was starting to look like the elephant man my face and neck were swelling up.
saturday i had to go to work but i was in that much pain and couldnt swollow or hardly breathe so i called in the local dentist who got me admitted straight away.
apparently because they had filled the tooth there was no way for the infection to get out so it started going into my neck ect.
and the airways were starting to get blocked.

i ended up having antibiotics through the drip on saturday and went into surgery yesterday morning.

today im not feeling too bad, swelling is slowly going down so no longer looking like something out of a horror movie

Tink
22-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Good Grief! :hug2: You've had a terrible time, Tracy! :(

It's raining here too. After a beautiful warm, sunshine filled weekend the workweek starts out miserable. I have to drive to Fort Lauderdale today and then to Pinellas Park Thursday. Only good thing is I'll get to go over Alligator Alley. That can be a wonderful drive. :yes:

My ear hurts... :unsure:

Tinkfan
22-02-2010, 01:57 PM

It's almost sounds like March weather yuck, we're no better here, snow forcast all week . Tyler back to school. Has been in hockey playoffs, got a hat trick last week!!!(3 goals in case you didn't know lol)

Tinkfan
22-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Good Grief! :hug2: You've had a terrible time, Tracy! :(

It's raining here too. After a beautiful warm, sunshine filled weekend the workweek starts out miserable. I have to drive to Fort Lauderdale today and then to Pinellas Park Thursday. Only good thing is I'll get to go over Alligator Alley. That can be a wonderful drive. :yes:

My ear hurts... :unsure:

Don't let an earache go Tink, it can lead to nasty problems :yes:

Tinkfan
22-02-2010, 02:02 PM
tb2830, feel better soon! :hug2:

Dawn
22-02-2010, 03:42 PM
I hope it stops raining soon. I'm on a school trip tomorrow to Hampton Court Palace with lots of being outdoors involved. :unsure:

Isafari
22-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Awe Tracy, lots of :hug2: to you. Sounds like it was very painful indeed. Feel better soon :hug2:

It snowed again here last night and we are forecast for more snow for the next three days.

kazzaqld
22-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Tracy, that's just awful - glad you are slowly getting better!

Tuesday here already - family history group in the morning followed by grocery shopping. I seem to spend my life grocery shopping - oh and laundry:laundry:! :laundryline::ironing:

tb2830
23-02-2010, 07:27 PM
tb2830, feel better soon! :hug2:

Awe Tracy, lots of :hug2: to you. Sounds like it was very painful indeed. Feel better soon :hug2:

It snowed again here last night and we are forecast for more snow for the next three days.

Tracy, that's just awful - glad you are slowly getting better!

Tuesday here already - family history group in the morning followed by grocery shopping. I seem to spend my life grocery shopping - oh and laundry:laundry:! :laundryline::ironing:

thank you everyone im feeling much better today, mouth and throat still sore but swelling has definately gone down now

worst weekend of my life as i hate needles so having to have the drip plus being knocked out for surgery frightened the life out of me.