PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest way to get disney park tickets?

pigletpete
25-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Im in the uk should I wait until we get to Disney to buy the tickets or is that a bad idea?

If I should get them over here should I use a travel agent, an online ticket place, disney direct there are too many options

thanks for any hints

Tiggers Golf
25-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Im in the uk should I wait until we get to Disney to buy the tickets or is that a bad idea?

If I should get them over here should I use a travel agent, an online ticket place, disney direct there are too many options

thanks for any hints

Have you tried ebay? you have to check they have good feedback that's all Walmart do good prices just don't convert it back to and you will not worry away your fun lol:thumbsup:

ukwdwnut
25-02-2010, 01:53 PM
depends what tickets you want really....when i was costing them up for my last trip i found orlando tickets deals best, and i got the 14 day ultimate tix real good VFM imo

uscwest
25-02-2010, 03:00 PM
I would NOT buy them on ebay. To make sure you get guaranteed tickets you should purchase them only from an authorized seller.

Deafjeff
01-03-2010, 07:47 AM
From my experience, you get a better deal if you buy them in UK before you fly out. The 14 days ultimate ticket is only for UK people... (please correct me if I am wrong)

Tink
01-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Never EVER take a chance on tickets purchased through eBay! :eek:

Regardless of where they are purchased, make sure you are dealing with someone who has a license to sell Disney tickets or you run the very real risk of losing every bit of money you spent on them. :(