PDA

View Full Version : Lauren Has Asked Me To Ask

ukwdwnut
25-02-2010, 02:14 PM
if anyone living in the US or visiting soon and shops in walmart that they could get her some beauty products?

all postage would be paid obviously, whether it be posted in the US or back home here upon arrival home

thanks all

Slowhand
25-02-2010, 02:23 PM
We are going out in 53 days time Mick and would gladly offer to help unless someone else is going out sooner.

ukwdwnut
25-02-2010, 02:55 PM
We are going out in 53 days time Mick and would gladly offer to help unless someone else is going out sooner.

ok thanks terry, im not sure how quick she wants it, i will ask her tonight when she gets in and will let you know....thx again :)

uscwest
25-02-2010, 02:58 PM
Mick, we have a Walmart right around the corner from our house. Let us know what she needs.

Rosie0610
25-02-2010, 02:59 PM
I will gladly help out if I can. It wouldn't be inconvienent to go there but not sure how much it would cost to ship over the pond.

What sorts of things is she looking for? I love all things involving beauty!! :lol:

ukwdwnut
25-02-2010, 03:19 PM
ok cool, thx for the help everyone

what she wants is for her beauty room and she has found the products here but at three times the cost, so she wants to buy some in bulk if possible

its called

Wet N Wild Megaglow Illuminating Powder: she has some strike a pose rose colour #346 but there are a few more she would like too

will let you know everything in more detail when she gets home

Britchick
25-02-2010, 06:17 PM
you do know the exchange rate is sinking by the day at the moment?

Rosie0610
25-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Yes, Wet n Wild brand is very inexpensive around here :)

Tink
25-02-2010, 11:36 PM
Is she familiar with Wet n' Wild? It's not a premium cosmetic. Not utter garbage, but not premium.

Postage may actually defray the "good buy" here, so she'll want to look carefully at that.

I know I've always gasped at the amount the postage is whenever sending something to the UK. :sigh:

It's not unusual to have the postage cost more than the contents of the package.

ukwdwnut
26-02-2010, 12:34 AM
Is she familiar with Wet n' Wild? It's not a premium cosmetic. Not utter garbage, but not premium.

Postage may actually defray the "good buy" here, so she'll want to look carefully at that.

I know I've always gasped at the amount the postage is whenever sending something to the UK. :sigh:

It's not unusual to have the postage cost more than the contents of the package.

she bought some whilst e were over last trip and liked it for what it was, but its pretty expensive here compared to there so she was going to by some in bulk

Tink
26-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Ah. OK. As long as she's tried it and likes it. :yes:

uscwest
26-02-2010, 12:49 PM
Mick did you remember to ask her last night? Remember, I said we live right around the corner from Walmart and we would be happy to assist.

malcolm
26-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Mick...I go out in two weeks ...if it helps?

ukwdwnut
27-02-2010, 11:16 AM
thanks everyone for wanting to help lauren, its very much appreciated. she said thank you

malc, if you wouldn't mind that would be great then i could just pop round to yours to collect it when you get back.....will ring you when i have the list, lauren said thank you so much, she will get it all together what she want by the end of the weekend. so will probably ring you sometime tomorrow ok