PDA

View Full Version : OMG...would love to

Isafari
15-07-2008, 07:08 PM
do this.....

This fall, Howl-O-Scream returns to Busch Gardens Africa for an ninth season of blood-curdling scares. For 17 select nights, Howl-O-Scream 2008 will transform Busch Gardens into a nightmare of inescapable fear with psychotic surprises around every turn. The devious creatures that infest all-new haunted houses, scare zones, thrilling shows and even the streets themselves will have guests watching their backs, and bone-chilling roller coasters to keep the screams coming all night long. Howl-O-Scream is intended for an adult audience.

Anyone been in the past when this has been on? If so...any photos?

Shellyamc
15-07-2008, 07:15 PM
If something nasty jumped out at me I would either punch someone or wet myself. I don't want to do either, so I don't think I'll be doing this anytime soon :rofl:

lisaw
15-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Saw them setting up for this in '05 when we went to BG, seemed to be along the same lines as the Universal Horror Nights - looked too scary for me :shocked025:

Wendy
15-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Diane, would you really :eek:

It was on lat year bout we didn't go I'm with Shelly :lol: I'm a real coward when it comes to things like that :o

Shellyamc
15-07-2008, 07:25 PM

It was on lat year bout we didn't go I'm with Shelly :lol: I'm a real coward when it comes to things like that :o

Good! We can hide somewhere and let Diane have the scary stuff!!

I'm ok when I ride through things, but ever since I was little when I'm walking and scared I start walking faster and faster until I'm running. :rolleyes008: My Mom and Dad almost lost me in Niagara Falls in a monster wax place.

foreverducky
15-07-2008, 07:26 PM
I thought you already had a your fair share of interacting with ghosts. :D

Isafari
15-07-2008, 07:34 PM

I definately would love it. DH would probably end up with nail marks on his arms but....I would love to go to Florida and visit all the parks for Halloween.

:lipwobble::signs065:

Johnie
15-07-2008, 07:36 PM
The other Busch Gardens is about 45 minutes away from me. We've been to their Howl O Scream several times. It can be creepy, esp since they like to use evil clowns (I know, it's an oxymoron :p) a lot. I don't have any pictures though. I don't think it is nearly as intense as what they put on at Universal (though I haven't been to that).

Wendy
15-07-2008, 07:37 PM

:lol: I was thinking the same :lol:

Isafari
15-07-2008, 07:39 PM
:lol: I was thinking the same :lol:

But I know in my head that these ghosts would definately NOT be real!!!!

Johnie....did you scream.....even the once? Any photos?

Johnie
15-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Nope, no photos.

I did scream like a little girl. I have a tendency to do that when things jump out at me!