PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate romantic room/hotel

Deafjeff
02-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi all,

which hotel would you say is the most romantic?

Any hotel that have the full view of the wishes fireworks?

Jeff

daveann
02-03-2010, 10:38 AM
we stayed at GF for our wedding night we had an amazing suite which we watched wishes from one of our 4 balconies it was amazing you can see some pictures of the room here http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/resorts-hotels-dvc-villas/10054-disney-really-do-make-dreams-come-true.html

Tink
02-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Bay Lake Towers and some Contemporary resort rooms will give you a view of Wishes and the castle too. :yes:

I don't know about Wilderness Lodge or the Poly. I would imagine, they might, but am not sure.

uscwest
02-03-2010, 02:45 PM
There are definitely rooms at both the Polynesian that can give you a view of the castle and Wishes. However, I don't recall any view of them from WL that isn't obstructed in some way.

Skywatcher
02-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Not a room but a meal at the california grill around the time of the wishes fireworks is lovely - we had that a s a special treat on our 'honeymoon' - oon eof the best meals of my life :D - food was amazing - its the restaurant on top of the 'temporary

DisneyFreak
02-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Here is another vote for the Polynesian. The best room is any lagoon view from the Tuvalu building which is on the west side of the dock. I have found that this building is the most private of any of the Poly longhouses.