PDA

View Full Version : Did my good deed for yesterday

Dawn
19-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Was talking to the mum of one of Steven's friends yesterday and they are off to Orlando in 8 weeks. Her eldest boy has special needs and learning difficulties and she had no idea about the GACs available.

I filled her in and now she has a worry lifted about Shane and long lines. :thumbsup:

Tink
19-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Ah, that's a good thing then!

Skywatcher
19-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Awesome, the lovely thing is nearly everyone I saw waiting in a line when someone used this said something nice; Infact when we were ina huuuge queue to meet the princess' during th epirate and princess party there was a wheelchair in the queue and about 20 of us were waving at a cast member to try and get them to jump ahead

gives me hope really

mumof2
19-03-2010, 08:33 AM
well done Dawn, that'll make a big difference to their holiday.....:thumbsup:

Debbie2
19-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Nice one, Dawn. We have come across many families who were not aware of GAC.

ukwdwnut
19-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Awesome, the lovely thing is nearly everyone I saw waiting in a line when someone used this said something nice; Infact when we were ina huuuge queue to meet the princess' during th epirate and princess party there was a wheelchair in the queue and about 20 of us were waving at a cast member to try and get them to jump ahead

gives me hope really

well done dawn

as i was in a chair last visit, i couldnt believe how unselfish people were in the queues, what there was of them anyway. wonder if that would happen at DLP, from what ive heard about there, no i dont think so :(