PDA

View Full Version : New to group..

alwaysbelieve
21-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Great to find the site. look forward to great disney info...:wave: Hi to everyone...
honestly, I am not sure how all this works..It is very confusing to me.. Can someone help me...I can't evening figure out how to read post or anything...

Deafjeff
21-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Welcome!

just click on any header that's an interest to you

arkvilla
21-03-2010, 08:07 PM
:wave: Hi and welcome.

You'll soon get used to it once you've had a look around the site.

Enjoy planning your May trip

Sandra

Tink
21-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Hello!!!! Welcome to Disney Secrets.

You'll not break anything so go ahead and have a good look.

To post, simply put your cursor in the box marked "quick reply" and type your words. Then when you are done put your cursor on the "Post quick reply" button and presto! You've replied to a message!

And you can figure out how to start a thread because you did that to post this thread! :yes:

The little smilies are found under the "go advanced" button. Press that one before or after you type your words and it will take you to a place where the smilies show up on the right side of the screen.

Hope that helps some? Best way to learn is to poke around and "do!"

catrancher
21-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Welcome to Secrets! :thumbsup:

:spraywelcome:

Poke around and you'll figure it out. You've done wonderfully so far!

Tom (:macwave:... just now back from seeing Alice!)

ukwdwnut
22-03-2010, 12:10 PM
Welcome to Secrets :wave:

uscwest
22-03-2010, 01:18 PM
:wave: Hello and Welcome to Disney Secrets.

Slowhand
22-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Hi, and a warm :rainbowwelcome: to the site.
Don`t worry too much about navigating the site [we`ve all been there at some stage], but as Tink said just play around and you`ll soon get the hang of it. :wave:

Isafari
22-03-2010, 04:27 PM
:hello1: and welcome to Secrets.
If we can help you out in any way just holler :thumbsup:

wruffy
23-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Hi and welcome to secrets. Have you been to the world before? If not you'll love it. Are you going at the end of may? If so maybe we'll run into each other for we'll be there the last week. Its good to see others from Ga here also. If any questions just ask....have fun:taunt::tongue::yes: