PDA

View Full Version : Packing...

Tinkfan
23-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Well I did it, it's plain awful here today, cold and wet and probably snow tonight. I packed, the suitcase for Ty, the suitcase for Ben and I, the travel bag, the shoe bag and the towel and bathing suit bag!!I packed the toiletries and meds!! I ironed everything and most likely forgot something!! Did I mention that I hate packing :thumbsdown:3 more weeks to go!!!

Johnie
23-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Almost time!!

mumof2
23-03-2010, 10:17 PM
you've packed already? wow, you're good :yes:

I'd still have everything in piles dotted around my room!

Deafjeff
24-03-2010, 07:39 AM
you've packed already? wow, you're good :yes:

I'd still have everything in piles dotted around my room!

me too!! Normally my piles would keep changing until the very last minutes when my hubby decided enough is enough and pack everything himself! :nono:

Tink
24-03-2010, 11:43 AM
:lol:

When I was a kid going to summer camp each year, I'd be packed and ready to go before school was recessed! :lol:

Now, depending upon where I'm going and why, I may be packed far ahead, or be throwing clothes into a suitcase the morning of! :eek:

The latter is usually work related travel.

Look at it this way Sister Tinkfan, if you've forgotten something, there are loads of places to find it here. :yes:

Don't forget about Dr. Phillips Hospital on Sand Lake Road as your emergency care if you need it. :hug2: (We talked about that before, but I just wanted to be sure you had that down on your list of "important" things). :yes:

Deafjeff, Herself is the best packer. She makes lists upon lists and then checks off each item as she packs it. :yes:

Tinkfan
24-03-2010, 11:45 AM
me too!! Normally my piles would keep changing until the very last minutes when my hubby decided enough is enough and pack everything himself! :nono:

Oh how I wish that would happen!! Mine would just keep on stepping over the piles LOL! or worse , not even know that they were there. Irritating really when you think about it!:yes: :anxious: i also tend to wayyy over pack if i leave it to the last minute. No one needs to bring 20 tops for 8 days!!!