PDA

View Full Version : I know deep down she still loves me.....

Mari
24-03-2010, 08:06 PM
but when she come sup with stuff like...

mami, yo, adiel, sidena (mommy, I Ariel, mermaid)

papi, pipipe (daddy, prince)

tu, usula, buja mala (you, ursula, bad witch)

I sometimes doubt it.. hahahahahahahahaha

I wouldnt mind being Flounder or Sebastian.... if it came to that... hahahahahaha

Tink
24-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Awwww! :hug2: She loves you Mama. She loves you. :hug2: (Might be a touch of the little green envy monster though... what with Natalie on the horizon... Tatiana has to realize her days as the one and only are coming to a close)! :eek: :hug2:

Britchick
24-03-2010, 08:48 PM
did Freud say anything about girls and their Dads?
I've sure got something going on with our teenager boy and Dad!! different person when Dad is away! is that to cryptic? LOL!!

Shellyamc
25-03-2010, 03:50 AM
It always gets you, doesn't it?

Katelyn always wants Daddy to put her to bed so she can have some one on one time with him. Well he was putting Marc to bed, so I went up to read the story. I got "No Mommy! I want Daddy! I don't like you..I only like him!" Cue the teary eyes. I know she just doesn't get as much time with Daddy as she does with me, but man that stunk!

Then she broke her Dad's heart by pointing to Cinderella and her Prince and saying "Daddy I have Prince like that someday." Daddy didn't like that:nono:

Beccaberry
25-03-2010, 01:04 PM
We were playing the "what character do you think I'm most like game" and my children always made me the "Queen of Hearts" :rolleyes:

Tink
25-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Seth used to say when you wouldn't give him what he wanted to let him do something he couldn't, "Ok. Fine. You're not my friend anymore!"

Then he said that to a little girl one day and she went into serious crying hysterics shrieking that he didn't like her anymore! :eek:

He no longer says that. Experience. Quite a teacher.

uscwest
25-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Mari, does she truly understand the difference between good and evil? Is it possible that she doesn't see Ursula as being evil?

Mari
25-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Im guessing at the moment she just thinks I look like Ursula... hahahahaha..... I just need some extra tentacles, but the tummy is there... hahahahahahaha

I actually thought it was quite funny the way she said it... and it surprised me how she is beginning tounderstand role playing...

afterwards she was Snow White and of course, I got to be the witch and give her the apple... hahahaha

I think she is beginning to distinguish good from evil, but its more.... pretty from ugly at this point.. hahahaha

Britchick
25-03-2010, 05:20 PM
i think we need a picture of bump!! :tongue: