PDA

View Full Version : TGI Friday

daveann
26-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Thank goodness its Friday :) Im glad to see the weekend :)
Whats everyone up to?

Dave and I have got the weekend to ourselves 1st one in a while so gonna take advantage as we are away next weekend with family and going to see the house i have bought for the 1st time :) my son is in the process of moving in and i think its a warzone :unsure:
Hope the weather holds up for the weekend might get out into the forest then :)

catrancher
26-03-2010, 11:41 AM
My DW's going to a doll show tomorrow with one of her friends. So the dogs and I will be playing bachelor.

Wonder what kind of trouble we'll get into? :unsure:

Tom (:macwave:... thinking...)

Tinkfan
26-03-2010, 12:06 PM
:wave: not much going on here, Ty has been sick with pneumonia all week again :sorry: If he is better we have his hockey banquet this week-end. Getting ready to put a bid on the house we found, pixie dust please!!!:yes:

uscwest
26-03-2010, 12:37 PM
It is raining and a bit on the chilly side here today. We are heading down to Richmond (about an hour or so away) in a few hours to see Johnie, Becca and a few others and going to see Wicked tomorrow.

Tink
26-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Goodness, doll shows and pneumonia, and rain, and Wicked!

We had a terrible storm last night. Heavy rain. Herself mowed the lawn for the first time yesterday, so that's out of the way for the weekend.

I have to go to an ALF today and do a short training. We're supposed to be going to dinner tonight with Herself's Mother and an old work colleague.

Over the weekend we have no real plans, but if weather permits we'll try for WDW on some level. I'd like to try to get to AK again, only a bit earlier this time. The Mama gorilla rests (for a long time!) after eating breakfast and you can't see much of the baby when she's doing that. When she's eating though, you'll have a better view.

'Cuse lost last night so we'll not be watching the games. :( :( :(

Easter is next weekend so we'll probably finish up buying what we need for our dinner. :yes:

All in all, one of those do it as it comes along weekends without any hard and fast plans.

simonwebb74
26-03-2010, 01:38 PM
I have football training tonight then a football match at 9:30 tomorrow morning (Oh the joys of coaching 7 year olds http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif)

Then tomorrow afternoon we are off to watch Reading play West Brom.

Sunday we are probably venturing into London so that my wife can start taking photos for her 2nd project.

So, no rest for us then!!

Oh, and hopefully get some cycling in, only 91 days to go!!!!!!!!

Tinkfan
26-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Heavens you're right Tink, next week is Easter:thumper: Sometimes it's good not to have a busy weekend !Just think 3 weeks from today I'll be strolling through Epcot!! Can't wait to see the baby at Ak too, we'll be there on Saturday the 17th.:yes:

Tinkfan
26-03-2010, 01:56 PM
It is raining and a bit on the chilly side here today. We are heading down to Richmond (about an hour or so away) in a few hours to see Johnie, Becca and a few others and going to see Wicked tomorrow.

Ohh, how lucky for you! You must tell us about it, It's coming to Buffalo next season at Shea's. We're looking forward to going.

lisaw
26-03-2010, 03:44 PM
I am so glad that horrible week is over! Just three more days at work before 2 1/2 weeks off for the Easter holidays! :wiggle:

Caitlin's Stagecoach group is putting on Annie 'tomorrow' :D

Sunday hopefully we will make another start at clearing the garage!

Britchick
26-03-2010, 05:42 PM
3500 words on the experiences of ageing in contemporary society!! nuff said.

Oh and Jon is returning Sunday!! i've then got 3 1/2 days at work and then 10 days leave!! yippee

ukwdwnut
26-03-2010, 05:43 PM
im off for 3 weeks easter hols now woohoo :D

Johnie
26-03-2010, 05:51 PM

I can't wait either!!! I'm going to pick up Rebecca and Baleigh from the airport in a couple of hours. Krista will be down later tonight.

It is very chilly here. What happened to my beautiful spring weather?

arkvilla
26-03-2010, 06:46 PM
It's my Arun's 18th Birthday on Sunday.

He's out tomorrow night and then his friends are coming back here to stay over - should be eventful - a houseful of 18 year old boys!!

Want to try to get to church Sunday as it's Palm Sunday - will see how much sleep I get Saturday night and how I feel Sunday morning :unsure:

Sandra

kazzaqld
26-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Mountain of washing for me this weekend - we had our laundry renovations completed this week so I haven't been able to do any mid-week!

:laundry::laundry::laundryline::laundryline::ironi ng:

And maybe some more bookshelf stacking now that the new bookshelves are completed!

:study:

daveann
27-03-2010, 05:05 AM
gosh we are a busy bunch arent we :)
just realised in 4 weeks we will be going to disney :) with buying another house that sort of crept up on me :lol:

Tink
27-03-2010, 11:19 AM
I think we are going to an Oyster Festival! :D

There is one over near Daytona and it's in support of the preservation of oyster beds so we may take a ride to see what it's all about.

Depending on the weather. :sigh: Right now I can hear it "dripping" from the roof to the pan roof, so if it is going to rain... probably won't go.

Britchick
27-03-2010, 11:22 AM
I think we are going to an Oyster Festival! :D

:blech: sorry don't like them raw or uncooked! lol

Tink
27-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Nor do we.

Britchick
27-03-2010, 12:56 PM
should have read raw or cooked LOL! I guess you're going to be social lol

Tinkfan
27-03-2010, 01:15 PM
It's sunny but cold here today only 23. Yech, Tink is the weather going to get better by the time I get there?:sorry:

Tinkfan
27-03-2010, 01:18 PM
gosh we are a busy bunch arent we :)
just realised in 4 weeks we will be going to disney :) with buying another house that sort of crept up on me :lol:

Will you be moving before Disney? That's alot to do! We will be putting a bid in on Tuesday and the thought of packing up all the accumulated stuff from all these years kind of makes me :insane:

daveann
27-03-2010, 08:02 PM
i have bought a house for my son and he has been moving in over the last 2 days :) he lives the other end of the country and i havent even seen what i have spent my money on yet :unsure: