PDA

View Full Version : Watching the fireworks from a disney restaurant

cosmicray
28-03-2010, 12:53 PM
I know its probably been asked before but one of our party cant stand up for long times and we'd like to see the fireworks from somewhere we could all sit down

I dont mind paying for it if theres a seated viewing area or a restaurant?

we know there are fireworks at magic kingdom and epcot, are there any at the animal kingdom and the mgm studios?

ukwdwnut
28-03-2010, 01:03 PM
for MNSSHP and Wishes if the member of your party is in a wheelchair there is an area provided for WC's only, i had a great spot last trip :D

mrtoffee
30-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Id be interested in the answer to this one, i know you can see the fireworks fro California Grill and Kona Cafe

Slowhand
30-03-2010, 10:35 AM
You could view the fireworks at MK from several areas at the GF where there are seating areas.
Ok you are not actually in the park but you can get a good view of the action.

Tink
30-03-2010, 10:55 AM
There are no fireworks at DAK, but there is Fantasmic which features fireworks at DHS. There is ample seating (once you gain entry) to Fantasmic.

Illuminations is viewed from around the World Showcase Lagoon. Viewing from a restaurant gets a little tricky. Rose and Crown has lagoon side seating but it's not easy to get one of those tables during the show. The Bistro de Paris has some tables by windows, but the view will be obstructed by tree tops. Same for Japan. There will be some viewing from the restaurant (I'm sorry I don't remember the new name of the restaurant) that is closest to the porch, but that again will have an obstructed view, mostly by other people gathering outside on the porch!

The Cantina is now undergoing renovations for a full service restaurant, so the lagoon side seating is "under construction."

The best bet for someone who cannot stand for a long period of time is to get a wheelchair and use one of the dedicated wheelchair viewing places. :yes: