PDA

View Full Version : .. blimey what a blustery old night

Skywatcher
31-03-2010, 06:59 AM
Nothing compared to Scotland or Ireland but there was no slep in our house last night

Yaaaaawn

50-60mph winds blowing Hail sideways at the house thunderstorms and rain

All 4 of us were up pretty much all night

When is spring coming :unsure:

Britchick
31-03-2010, 07:05 AM
Don't know if it was windy here, was flat out lol. Hope weather gets better by the weekend!

mumof2
31-03-2010, 10:11 AM
gaw it was flippin windy here.

and wet......still is. boooo

uscwest
31-03-2010, 10:55 AM
It is windy here today, but the rain has moved out. Expecting 20 C here today and maybe 30+ over the weekend.

Tink
31-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Was like that over the weekend and a bit into this week. We didn't have hail of course, that sounds more than fierce! :eek:

We have had continuous high winds though. It's gray out there today, but I think it's supposed to be sunnier and nicer than it has been for the past couple of days.

Tinkfan
31-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Was like that over the weekend and a bit into this week. We didn't have hail of course, that sounds more than fierce! :eek:

We have had continuous high winds though. It's gray out there today, but I think it's supposed to be sunnier and nicer than it has been for the past couple of days.
Tink, you only have 2 weeks to change that weather for me!! We're supposed to be 77 on Saturday!! A miracle. 65 on easter!! :thumbsup:

Tink
31-03-2010, 12:14 PM
I'm headed to Boston on Monday... I'm getting weather alerts regarding flooding there! :eek:

Fire alterts for Florida, so be prepared. That "season" is now on us.

Tell me when you are here again? The week of the 12th? :unsure: I'll do my sundance! :D :D

Tinkfan
31-03-2010, 05:23 PM
:wave: Uggh, not fire season, we were trapped one year driving down right outside of Jacksonville for hours, we should have been at WDW at 4:00 and arrived at around 2:30 am, I was sick as a dog and poor Ty was only 5 at the time! He was a wonder though not a word of complaint!!:slap: i don't think he would be as good at almost 13!!lol We arrive on the 16 near dinner time, right in time for rush hour so to speak.:yes: