01-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Awww, so cute!

Beccaberry
01-04-2010, 06:42 PM
OMG, TOO CUTE!!

I love that outfit!

foreverducky
01-04-2010, 06:55 PM
You know she had to be the best dressed on the beach.

daveann
01-04-2010, 06:56 PM
she is so cute :) where have they gone josh?

Johnie
01-04-2010, 06:57 PM
omg! she's adorable!!

Isafari
01-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Awe, pleased to see she's having a good time :yes:

josh.p.
01-04-2010, 11:35 PM
They've gone to Santa Ponta (or Ponza) in Mallorca. Typical beach/'kids' holiday. Mum phoned me yesterday and was saying a little 12 year old girl in their hotel has taken a shine to Niamh and plays with her in the pool (There is an indoor one so it's not too cold for Niamh.)

They are pleased with the weather as it's been warm but not too hot for Niamh :yes: Jade said she is still OTT with the sun cream every hour or so though :yes:

Tinkfan
02-04-2010, 01:12 AM
Awwww!! She's so fair she'll burn to a crisp without the sunscreen !!

Tink
02-04-2010, 02:24 AM
She's having too much fun in the sand! :yes: Good that they are enjoying themselves. :yes:

Tell me again why you didn't go Josh? :unsure:

josh.p.
02-04-2010, 11:16 AM
She's having too much fun in the sand! :yes: Good that they are enjoying themselves. :yes:

Tell me again why you didn't go Josh? :unsure:
Honestly, it's more of a holiday for me to have the house to myself for a week :rotfl: The place they are going is aimed at children and would be full of them and I just don't like 'beach' type holidays so decided not to go :yes: I've had the car for a week too which has been nice :yes:

Deafjeff
03-04-2010, 08:33 AM
Honestly, it's more of a holiday for me to have the house to myself for a week :rotfl: The place they are going is aimed at children and would be full of them and I just don't like 'beach' type holidays so decided not to go :yes: I've had the car for a week too which has been nice :yes:

And a huge house party?! ;-)

Tink
03-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Hope you get the place spic and span Josh! :lol:

Nice to have a bit of a break isn't it? No matter how much you love your family, everyone needs a little personal space.

Now, over there in that corner and under the sofa... oh! And those brownies? Did you wash the pan? ;) :D

josh.p.
03-04-2010, 01:11 PM
And a huge house party?! ;-)
:rotfl: I actually didn't this time. When they've gone away in the past they've allowed me to but this time I didn't feel like it as I had the car so I didn't want to drink :rotfl:

Hope you get the place spic and span Josh! :lol:

Nice to have a bit of a break isn't it? No matter how much you love your family, everyone needs a little personal space.

Now, over there in that corner and under the sofa... oh! And those brownies? Did you wash the pan? ;) :D
I've done a whole load of washing, ironing, cleaning, hoovering and polishing today :yes: I'm on a roll so I've just done a spring clean of the tortoises enclosure/garden and then I'm going to wake them up from hibernation :yes:

foreverducky
03-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Yes, I see that there has been lots of cooking...sweets! Tempting us.

Wow, you clean too? Okay, you're hired as doggie sitter, cook, and cleaner. :yes: When can you start?

mumof2
03-04-2010, 07:30 PM
aww look at the fun Niamh's having, bless her :hug2:

josh.p.
03-04-2010, 07:59 PM
They're on their way home from the airport now :yes: As much as I've enjoyed having the house to myself I just can't wait to see Niamh :yes: even if she is asleep!

Deafjeff
03-04-2010, 08:11 PM
aaawww how long before they get back?

josh.p.
03-04-2010, 09:16 PM
They are home now :yes: Niamh was SO excited to see me but she was tired too :yes: She took a few more steps during her holiday (I saw her first steps but she hasn't done anything since then) and she was so excited! I put her down so she could hold onto the couch and then she took 2 steps to me, two steps back to the couch, and then two steps back to me! :yes: :D :D :D She's asleep now... I can't wait until tomorrow!

foreverducky
03-04-2010, 10:02 PM
You are beaming with pride, I can see it through the computer! :D

Tink
03-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Nice to have some peace and quiet, but nicer still to have those you love home again, eh? :yes:

Have a lovely Easter with her Josh... oh and ayuh. We'll be needing the photos of her with her Easter basket. :D :D :D

Mari
06-04-2010, 04:53 PM
fantastic pic!

Im amazed she is using the shovel though.. at that age Tatiana preferred her hand... and then her mouth hahahaha...

josh.p.
06-04-2010, 05:03 PM
fantastic pic!

Im amazed she is using the shovel though.. at that age Tatiana preferred her hand... and then her mouth hahahaha...
:rotfl: I don't think she used it for very long judging from the photos! :rotfl:

Mari
06-04-2010, 06:55 PM
hahahahahahaha Josh