PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a myself away from facebook for a bit...

SleepinCatz
08-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Jeeze they have tooo many games!!!:surrender: And I have been very neglectful of my family here:sorry:...:hug2:

Sooo, How has everyone been? What Have I missed? Whos' getting ready to head out on holiday and who's made it back?...yeah I know I'm cheating by not looking it up lol :wiggle:

Had some health issues but I'm getting them straightened out. I am a diabetic now. Metformin at night only so far- but I'm thinking we will probably do it 2xs daily since my levels are still too high in the morning. BUT before anyone gets concerned- the levels have been dropping steadily, so they are no where near where they were and that would be a great thing :yes:! My wieght is also comming back down...along with my blood pressure, also a very good thing :) And now that I am feeling much more like me again it was time to come home and get settled back in :hug2: .

My count down is lower too now, so that makes it much easier to concentrate on something else for a bit. 7 more paydys and we will be paid off on the trip :worship::worship::worship:

Right now trying to decide on where to book for meals lol and of course getting my lists in order :unsure: .

I really have missed all of you terribly...it is so good to be home :)

foreverducky
08-04-2010, 01:38 AM
Welcome back! I was just thinking about you!

Tink
08-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Well, I don't know Miss. * sniff * You go off and never send a postcard home to let us all know you are safe... * sniff *

;)

Nice to see you 'Catz! Sorry to hear about the diagnosis though. :( Getting the weight down will work wonders though. It did for me. Went from three meds to no meds so you can't be that! :D :D

So! Where do you think you might be dining while at Disney?

Isafari
08-04-2010, 11:14 AM
:wave: good to see you

SleepinCatz
10-04-2010, 01:25 AM
:) It's good to see you all again :)!!!

I know we want to do breakfast at the Crystal palace one morning. Nine Dragons, TeppanEdo(sp) and omg....I have forgotten the name of the resturant in Canada...someone zot me with a cattle prod! Wait....it's Le Cellier!!!! lol now if I spelled it right that will be a miracle. Other than that not real sure....We will be there 5 days 4 nights....regular dinning plan- 1 table service ,one counter service and one snack per person per day....lol I think we all have that committed to memory LOL. We might try the new Italian place in Epcot. I dunno...Any suggestions?

mumof2
10-04-2010, 09:42 AM
:hug2:

mainecoon lover
10-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Hi hun, i was only thinking i had not seen you around the other day. Pleased to hear you are feeling better and have a great countdown there :hug2: