PDA

View Full Version : Is it Friday today?

mumof2
09-04-2010, 09:01 AM
I've lost track of the days!

We have glorious sunshine again today! Yesterday was beautiful, I'll post some pics later of a couple of our days this week.

We popped down to the beach yesterday but their were horrible black flies EVERYWHERE, i had to cover my mouth so i didn't swallow any of them....yuk. So we left and went to some beautiful gardens up the road instead! We'd already been there a couple of days before.....

I have housework to do today, washing, tidying the kitchen, must get to the post office, and have a man coming round this evening to give us a quote for a partition wall in the "conservatory" so i can block off the laundry area and make the other part into a snug tv room.

No firm plans for the weekend, I'll just see how it goes i think.

Tink
09-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Flying home today. It's gray and seems drizzly (maybe rainy) out there this morning.

Headed to a Yankees game tomorrow. :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

arkvilla
09-04-2010, 11:24 AM
We have the first 2 cerominies of our nieces wedding. registry tomorrow morning and Indian engagement in the afternoon ( they won't be officially man and wife until after their Indian wedding on 17th)

I am wearing a sari to the Engagement so will try to post a picture. I've not worn one since my own wedding 22 years ago

Sandra

Tink
09-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Oh that will be so nice to see Sandra! Indian weddings are absolutely beautiful. A friend of mine is of Indian descent (lives in Cananda now) and her wedding and the preparations for it were incredible. (Not costly, that's not what I mean). :)

It was days of ritual and celebration...

mumof2
09-04-2010, 11:40 AM
oh how exciting Sandra! :hug2:

Tinkfan
09-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Good morning all, please do post a picture, that will be beautiful!! Mum that will be exciting, is the new room for the boys or will they share :tongue: Not much going on here, we have the big fund raiser for Ty's school on Saturday. Our poor dog Sabre is hypo-glycemic we found out. Any tips anyone? of course we leave in 6 days :tralala: